How are my subjects? (1 Viewer)

ofwgkta

HSC
Hi. I am currently in year 10. My biggest strength is in maths and sciences. Here are my subjects for net year (year 11)
Ex 1 English
Ex 1 Maths
Physics
CHemistry
Engineering

In Year 12 I am hoping to do Ex 2 MAths and drop to advanced English. I am questioning how good a choice engineering is. IS it very theory based incorporating lots of maths or is it more like memorising lots of materials? If it doesn't seem like a good choice, what would you recommend I swap it for?

IDoNotEnjoySchool

HSC
Hi. I am currently in year 10. My biggest strength is in maths and sciences. Here are my subjects for net year (year 11)
Ex 1 English
Ex 1 Maths
Physics
CHemistry
Engineering

In Year 12 I am hoping to do Ex 2 MAths and drop to advanced English. I am questioning how good a choice engineering is. IS it very theory based incorporating lots of maths or is it more like memorising lots of materials? If it doesn't seem like a good choice, what would you recommend I swap it for?
If your biggest strength is Maths and Science, and you don't intend on keeping Extension English, why have you chosen it in the first place?

ofwgkta

HSC
If your biggest strength is Maths and Science, and you don't intend on keeping Extension English, why have you chosen it in the first place?

I'm not bad at English and I thought that by doing ext 1 in year 11 that would improve me for year 12 2 unit english

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)