Thread: How are my subjects?

HSC

How are my subjects?

Hi. I am currently in year 10. My biggest strength is in maths and sciences. Here are my subjects for net year (year 11)
    Ex 1 English
    Ex 1 Maths
    Physics
    CHemistry
    Engineering

In Year 12 I am hoping to do Ex 2 MAths and drop to advanced English. I am questioning how good a choice engineering is. IS it very theory based incorporating lots of maths or is it more like memorising lots of materials? If it doesn't seem like a good choice, what would you recommend I swap it for?

HSC

Re: How are my subjects?

Quote Originally Posted by ofwgkta View Post
    Hi. I am currently in year 10. My biggest strength is in maths and sciences. Here are my subjects for net year (year 11)
    Ex 1 English
    Ex 1 Maths
    Physics
    CHemistry
    Engineering

In Year 12 I am hoping to do Ex 2 MAths and drop to advanced English. I am questioning how good a choice engineering is. IS it very theory based incorporating lots of maths or is it more like memorising lots of materials? If it doesn't seem like a good choice, what would you recommend I swap it for?
    If your biggest strength is Maths and Science, and you don't intend on keeping Extension English, why have you chosen it in the first place?

HSC

Re: How are my subjects?

Quote Originally Posted by IDoNotEnjoySchool View Post
    If your biggest strength is Maths and Science, and you don't intend on keeping Extension English, why have you chosen it in the first place?

I'm not bad at English and I thought that by doing ext 1 in year 11 that would improve me for year 12 2 unit english

Thread Information