Questions in regard to EAS (1 Viewer)

throwawaystfu

HSC
hi

my mother previously used to suffer from thyroid cancer(mainly irrelevant), but now suffers from non cancerous chronic thyroiditis (the basis of my application)

because of this, she underwent surgical operation and was forced to take 4 months off work during this calendar year, resulting in my home environment being severely disrupted and extra responsibilities being force upon me as my father works from around 7-5, I have one 15yr old sister

I am able to provide supportive documents from:

- A doctor
- Psychologist
- Religous Leader
- Community Leader

Also my school can provide proof of my poor attendance and constant sign outs as a result of my home responsibilties

My two main questions are:

- What is the cut off date for the applications? I want to mainly work on my app after I finish HSC. Is there a difference in chances of being granted depending on how close to the final date you submit?

- What do you guys reckon my chances ob being accepted are, i dont mind either way, just doing it because i have nothing to lose

Thanks ya'll

Jaxxnuts

HSC
N/A
hi

my mother previously used to suffer from thyroid cancer(mainly irrelevant), but now suffers from non cancerous chronic thyroiditis (the basis of my application)

because of this, she underwent surgical operation and was forced to take 4 months off work during this calendar year, resulting in my home environment being severely disrupted and extra responsibilities being force upon me as my father works from around 7-5, I have one 15yr old sister

I am able to provide supportive documents from:

- A doctor
- Psychologist
- Religous Leader
- Community Leader

Also my school can provide proof of my poor attendance and constant sign outs as a result of my home responsibilties

My two main questions are:

- What is the cut off date for the applications? I want to mainly work on my app after I finish HSC. Is there a difference in chances of being granted depending on how close to the final date you submit?

- What do you guys reckon my chances ob being accepted are, i dont mind either way, just doing it because i have nothing to lose

Thanks ya'll
Your application and all supporting documentation must be submitted by 30 November to guarantee assessment for the December round 2

You are also welcome to submit your primary application and then a supplementary application/additional documentation at a later stage. Your UAC application is unique so they can "detect" you easily

If it has affected you for at least 6 months (provided you have necessary documentation) then I think that you can claim for bonus points

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)