ATAR Results Question (1 Viewer)

FridgeBoy

HSC
Hi everyone, I just have a quick, albeit rather silly question about the HSC results to be released next week. Are the HSC marks and ATAR released separately? In other words, is there a chance to see your individual subject results before seeing your ATAR?

Thanks in advance for any help

HSC
Hello, not a silly question at all, yes HSC marks and the ATAR will be released separately. HSC marks will be seen first as they will be released on the 14th of December and the day after, so the 15th, will be when your ATAR is released.

FridgeBoy

HSC
Hello, not a silly question at all, yes HSC marks and the ATAR will be released separately. HSC marks will be seen first as they will be released on the 14th of December and the day after, so the 15th, will be when your ATAR is released.
Are state ranks also announced on the 14th? Sorry for all the questions

captainneuro

HSC
Are state ranks also announced on the 14th? Sorry for all the questions
I think ye state ranks are usually released on bostes (nesa) site a few moments later, on the same day of the results. You gotta check yourself if you're on the list then :spin:

Last edited:

Jakulore

HSC
I think ye state ranks are usually released on bostes (nesa) site a few moments later, on the same day of the results. You gotta check yourself if you're on the list then :spin:
Can confirm. The state rank results/nesa related results will be received on the same day (14th) as the HSC marks, whereas the ATAR's will be released on the following day :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)