10 units vs 12 units (1 Viewer)

10 or 12 units for HSC

Votes: 13 40.6%

Votes: 19 59.4%

• Total voters

HSC
N/A
did you do or plan to do 10 or 12 units for hsc?

pikachu975

Premium Member
HSC
10 because 12 is extra study time

EDIT: I recommend 12 if you think you might bomb a subject

Last edited:

Frostguard

HSC
In another world I would've done 10 but I do 13 only because I don't have anything else to do (sport, tutor, work etc)

I see a lot of people in my grade with 10 units who don't actually utilise the free/extra study periods lol I'd stick to 12/13 because at least in that extra subject I'm learning something as opposed to studying/bludging in the school library where there's legit no monitoring or surveillance (not saying all of them bludge but of a lot of them do, however the snapchats do make me feel jealous tho lol)

Last edited:

HoldingOn

HSC
In another world I would've done 10 but I do 13 only because I don't have anything else to do (sport, tutor, work etc)

I see a lot of people in my grade with 10 units who don't actually utilise the free/extra study periods lol I'd stick to 12/13 because at least in that extra subject I'm learning something as opposed to studying/bludging in the school library where there's legit no monitoring or surveillance (not saying all of them bludge but of a lot of them do, however the snapchats do make me feel jealous tho lol)
Yeah I feel like as I do 12 my efficiency is higher- as I have to compete with people who put more time into subjects.

Last edited:

mkwon99

HSC
N/A
10 bc u will have a lot more time to put into each subject. The best is to do one accelerated subject

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)