N award question (1 Viewer)

Violetchwan

HSC
N/A
Hi i am currently in year 10.

I got an n award for maths because i didnt complete a booklet that was handed out.
If i resolve the n warning but i get an e in math ( i know i will ) does it mean i fail the subject?
If i fail maths will i have to repeat all of year 10 or can i just repeat the maths course? Will they make me repeat every subject including electives? Even if i do good in every other subject. Please help i dont want to repeat all of year 10.:cry:

unknownuser123

HSC
I don't think you will have to repeat Yr 10 just because you got an N award in Maths but if you get multiple N awards it might be a problem. Plus maths isn't compulsory for Yr 11 & Yr 12!

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Hi i am currently in year 10.

I got an n award for maths because i didnt complete a booklet that was handed out.
If i resolve the n warning but i get an e in math ( i know i will ) does it mean i fail the subject?
If i fail maths will i have to repeat all of year 10 or can i just repeat the maths course? Will they make me repeat every subject including electives? Even if i do good in every other subject. Please help i dont want to repeat all of year 10.:cry:
I’m sure you’ll be fine as I’m pretty sure it is when you accumulate 3 n awards in a single subject when really serious consequences occur. Given you can resolve it might just be a warning which isn’t as serious but still a heads up to be very careful you do all the work expected.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)