Thread: N award question

HSC
    N/A

Question N award question

Hi i am currently in year 10.

I got an n award for maths because i didnt complete a booklet that was handed out.
    If i resolve the n warning but i get an e in math ( i know i will ) does it mean i fail the subject?
    If i fail maths will i have to repeat all of year 10 or can i just repeat the maths course? Will they make me repeat every subject including electives? Even if i do good in every other subject. Please help i dont want to repeat all of year 10.

HSC

Re: N award question

I don't think you will have to repeat Yr 10 just because you got an N award in Maths but if you get multiple N awards it might be a problem. Plus maths isn't compulsory for Yr 11 & Yr 12!

The pessimistic optimist. BLIT2014's Avatar
    HSC
    Uni Grad

Re: N award question

Quote Originally Posted by Violetchwan View Post
    Hi i am currently in year 10.

I got an n award for maths because i didnt complete a booklet that was handed out.
    If i resolve the n warning but i get an e in math ( i know i will ) does it mean i fail the subject?
    If i fail maths will i have to repeat all of year 10 or can i just repeat the maths course? Will they make me repeat every subject including electives? Even if i do good in every other subject. Please help i dont want to repeat all of year 10.
    I’m sure you’ll be fine as I’m pretty sure it is when you accumulate 3 n awards in a single subject when really serious consequences occur. Given you can resolve it might just be a warning which isn’t as serious but still a heads up to be very careful you do all the work expected.
    ‘Accountants certified Enron’s fraud;
    Strategy discourse made it credible' - Whittington et al, 2003

Got 1-2 minutes ? Please do my survey :P https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/8ZPYZSD
    Moderator of Macquarie University

Thread Information