ATAR estimate? (1 Viewer)

Lumenoria

HSC
Hey,
I know it's early but what ATAR am I looking at with my current performance? I'm aiming for 97, but I feel like it's a bit of a stretch rn, especially with General Maths and multimedia pulling me down. Be honest!

School Rank - 140

Subject - Mark - Rank (no of B6s last year)
English Advanced - 87 - 2/36 (~14)
General Maths - 89 - 4/54 (~4)
Legal Studies - 95 - 3/30 (3)
Economics - 87 - 3/30 (2)
Industrial Tech - 87 - 1/18 (2)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

brbstudying

HSC

Don't despair, though - my ATAR estimate's currently sitting at a 94.70, but that doesn't mean I'm giving up my hopes for a 98+ :) There's still one assignment, trials, then the actual HSC, which is worth 50%!

Last edited:

brbstudying

HSC

Don't despair, though - my ATAR estimate's currently sitting at a 94.70, but that doesn't mean I'm giving up my hopes for a 98+ :) There's still one assignment, trials, then the actual HSC, which is worth 50%!

KAIO7

HSC
N/A
Around 93 or perhaps slightly higher. To achieve your desired ATAR, you need to get 93+ in 4 of your subjects and 91+ in the 5th.

Lumenoria

HSC

Thankyou!!

Omg yeah, I actually only need 95, but 97 is just a personal goal haha! I know for a fact that if I got 92-93 in real life, I'd be so disappointed in myself hahah.

I know there's quite a few assessments remaining, but I have this weird ass feeling that I'm going bomb one of them - it's bound to happen. I haven't fucked up any yet so I'm 100% sure it's going to actually be worse after fml hahahah. I'm hoping for 90+ in all of my upcoming exams this week tho!

Lumenoria

HSC
Around 93 or perhaps slightly higher. To achieve your desired ATAR, you need to get 93+ in 4 of your subjects and 91+ in the 5th.
Thanks! Yeah I know, it's unfortunate - I'm really hoping that ends up happening hahaha

KAIO7

HSC
N/A
Thanks! Yeah I know, it's unfortunate - I'm really hoping that ends up happening hahaha

It's very likely that it will end up happening, your ranks and marks are really good, plus you still have the trials and the external exams, plenty of chances to improve your marks. Best of luck!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)