Student Number??? (1 Viewer)

laracroft

jsut a question, not really on the topic of marks, but when we apply for uni through UAC, it asks for a student number.
is that number the same one that we were given during the school certificate...given to us by the board of studies???
thanks...:)

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
If you have your school certificate award still you will find that number to be the number at the bottom of that certificate

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
It's your Board of Studies student number with a '1' in front of it.

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
I've never heard of such an occurrence... except perhaps in the case of non-recent school leavers, but they don't use their student numbers at all anyway.

If in doubt, just ring the UAC.

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
Lazarus said:
It's your Board of Studies student number with a '1' in front of it.
The number that UAC initially asks for is just the student number that the board of studies give you, once you have successfully applied then you get the UAC number which is the student number with a '1' in front of it.

xthecandyman

HSC
i thought sometimes it isn't a '1'?
Yeah it's a 1 in NSW only if your student number is 7 numbers long as opposed to 8.

It says on the UAC website when you're applying. When it asks for your student number, state and pin there is a link which if you click it explains in detail when you need to add certain numbers onto your Student number.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)