viss comm@monash any good? (1 Viewer)

bettina44

HSC
i'm kinda looking into viss comm @ monash and just wondering wat ur thoughts are, worth the travel from sydney?

ishinova

HSC
The course has a lot of compition but has a pretty reputable reputation. have you looked up the course on the site? The work that comes out of that course looks amazing and the campus is really nice, arty and very inspiring >I find< I am applying to but you need an enter of over 70.

Why do you want to travel to Monash to do it?

Goodluck :)

angryjam

HSC
my friend told me visual arts was horrible at monash-i know its a different course.. then again she doesnt really know what she talks about. i think monash is a great uni, though im not really sure of its weak points except from visual arts (second hand) and philosophy (first hand) why dont u consider swinburne? a lot of people i know are happy there with their visual artsy subjects. i mean, consdiering ur moving to melbs and all

msh

HSC
you should consider UTS, university of technology sydney.

Their design degrees are extremely reputable.

The ATAR cut-off is really high too. visual comm design last year was 95.05 for the 4 yrs single degree, and the combined visual comm/ international studies cut-offs have been as high as 99.9 in the past.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)