Same course in different University. (1 Viewer)

MojoMojo

HSC
What are the differences of the same course but different University. For example Monash and La Trobe, both are bachelor of Psychology but ofcourse Monash requires a higher enterscore.

So, what're the differences? Facility? Course content? Qualification after you finished the course? etc etc.

But then, i read that both Psychology courses in Monash and La Trobe are not enough to become a professional psychologist after the completion of the course, as both courses require addition training and course afterward.

Rabbi_Nigger

Banned
HSC
Medicine in University of Ethopia... or
Medicine in University of Sydney... you do the math,.... or english.. or geography.... ahh fuck it, you know what i mean.

MojoMojo

HSC
Prestige.
So then, the contents are the same? And the skills and knowledge that we gain after the completion of the course are also the same??

Also, if it's the same course, same University but in different campus, what're the differences ?

Gmac_0

HSC
I've actually heard that LaTrobe is particularly good for psychology, one of the universities top areas. I actually go to Monash though lol, and I know a couple of people doing psych, haven't really asked about it too much but I haven't heard anything bad, a number of people who do subjects I'm in for business do it as Psych/marketing is quite popular I believe.

vce kills

HSC
competition makes the scores to get in higher.
simple as that.

RDX

one8seven
HSC
Uni Grad
Exactly ^^
More demand at Monash than La Trobe..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)