the melbourne life? (1 Viewer)

stainmepink

HSC
im thinking of appling for dent in monash uni, but i currently live in syd. how is melbourne life compared to sydney life?

is it really fashion capital.

inasero

Reborn
HSC
yes its capital for fashion...if u like shopping ull like south yarra (many botique shops) and chadstone...the loft and spybar are highly recommended for fridays!

inasero

Reborn
HSC
by the way theres no dent in monash uni

and dont come to monash clayton unless your idea of fun is to stay at home and study...
geographical isolation + lack of facilities = assured depression

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
im thinking of transferring from newy uni to monash to do commerce....how hard is it to find acommodation n stuff?? ill b working at pwc in melbourne too...is it far away from the campus ill be on?

inasero

Reborn
HSC
30-40 mins by train, 10 minutes to get to a train station in the first place, and walking to the bus stop...fortunately for me only 5 minutes.

stainmepink

HSC
wow. in sydney they say that melbourne is just like sydney, except for its smaller and looks like sydney did 20 years ago.

Skillo

is in a theatre near you
In my blue-light backstage hovel, the theatre.
HSC
Yeah apply for Uni of Melb. It's inner city Melbourne (the main campus is at Parkville and most courses are there) and it's an absolutely GORGEOUS university. Well, there are ugly bits...but on a whole.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)