Curious... (1 Viewer)

SportsGirlQueen

HSC
N/A
hey guys im currently in year 12 at the mo and really wana get into either a Syd or Melb uni (im from the country and hate it lol). i love syd and its atmosphere but i havnt had the chance to visit melb. i was just wondering if anybody who has been able to experiece both, could you please tell me the pos and neg's of both cities and compare them. Also, if i was to go to melb, id really like to get into Monash, but i cant find the UAI marks for the courses i would like to do there, so could someone please tell me the UAI marks for the degrees on marketing and media and communications.
thanks heaps.

inasero

Reborn
HSC
the UAI and ENTER information is readily available on the web just do a google search...all else failing i recommend www.monash.edu.au

as for the lifestyle, melbourne is really great as is Sydney. Being a Sydneysider studying in Melbourne I can't say for sure which is better...except that I don't recommend studying at Monash Clayton because it's a hole and generally a depressing place to be. At Sydney Uni they have Newtown nearby and at Melb Uni they have Lygon St so yeah both excellent places to check out and explore.

Note: living costs cheaper in melbourne

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)