Best Campus (1 Viewer)

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
What would be the best campus to study at that offers an accounting degree (i.e. business or commerce or accoutning or business&commerce??

id like to know the nicest campus atmosphere as well as the best place for going out and stuff....i think it may be easiest for me to find sumwhere to live on campus than anywhere else

kartman

HSC
Clayton campus is the biggest by far, and its the tougest one to get into. All of the other campuses are regional ones mainly there to help local communities get a uni education so the entrance scores are relatively low and not all course are offered.

eg law, med and engineering are only availble on the clayton campus

bluesky100

Carly :-)
HSC
kartman said:
Clayton campus is the biggest by far, and its the tougest one to get into. All of the other campuses are regional ones mainly there to help local communities get a uni education so the entrance scores are relatively low and not all course are offered.

eg law, med and engineering are only availble on the clayton campus
Gippsland has an engineering faculty. ;)

Emily. said:
What would be the best campus to study at that offers an accounting degree (i.e. business or commerce or accoutning or business&commerce??

id like to know the nicest campus atmosphere as well as the best place for going out and stuff....i think it may be easiest for me to find sumwhere to live on campus than anywhere else
Gippsland campus has a great learning/teaching environment! B/c it's so small the campus has a high staff to student ratio, small class sizes, easier accessibility to tutors and lecturers and quality individual support.

As it is a relatively small campus, most people find it is easy to become involved in campus and community life and access facilities. Very friendly environment + social life can be good. Admittedly, there are a limited number of places to go out and most people I know (2nd years) are a bit sick of the on campus life.

Baiku

Coolest Member
HSC
Emily. said:

I'm going to Clayton and I figure all girls are welcome...:p

Nah I'm just kidding. I think Clayton and Caulfield would be your two best bets, Clayton is definitely a "better" campus, but being in the middle of nowhere kind of sucks, and you pretty much have to drive or catch a bus which may or may not be desireable.

Being able to drive there is the reason I'm going to Clayton over Melbourne Uni in Parkville - but if you're not 18 it's going to be a pain in the ass...

Bit late for VTAC preferences now in any case?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)