Info about melb uni colleges . University College and International House (1 Viewer)

free fallin

HSC
Hey people

so I'm going to melbourne uni next year and am going to be living in one of the colleges there. I have read some stuff on other threads and I really want to know more info about University College, International House, Whitley College and Janet Clarke Hall. Especially University College and International House. Those 4 are the ones which i think i would be most suited to. Any other information about the other colleges is welcome too!!!

I really want to hear from peope that actually go to the colleges coz iv read everything i can on thier websites. I also wanna know what types of colleges they are eg country, party, nerdy etc....thanks peeps :):)

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
I stayed at Janet Clark Hall during the summer holidays as part of a science camp, and it's seems really great. If you can get in there, go!

Darnie

mad cunt
HSC
Hey people

so I'm going to melbourne uni next year and am going to be living in one of the colleges there. I have read some stuff on other threads and I really want to know more info about University College, International House, Whitley College and Janet Clarke Hall. Especially University College and International House. Those 4 are the ones which i think i would be most suited to. Any other information about the other colleges is welcome too!!!

I really want to hear from peope that actually go to the colleges coz iv read everything i can on thier websites. I also wanna know what types of colleges they are eg country, party, nerdy etc....thanks peeps :):)
IH is full of asians. Janet Clarke hall is nice, but expensive, and full of really weird chicks. Whitley college is small and too far away from anything to be of any use, all the people rejected from other colleges go there. University college is pretty good, by far best out of the four.

muselara

Melb Uni
HSC
i am and have been at whitley for the past 4 years.
we are not excessively small.
130 people and we are actually in the best location because we are a 10 min walk to uni and a 10 min walk to supermarkets etc. and a 10 min tram to the city. whereas the colleges right next door to the uni are much further away from places you need to go to to get general shopping/supplies and you will end up paying much more for trams.

Magnifica

HSC
Hi guys, I am also applying to college. I am applying as my 1st option Queens, second Ormond and Third St Mary's.

I am especially interested in any information regarding these residential colleges. I have some tough decisions to make, as my sister is heading back to England (where i am originally from) and it's becoming a strain on the family as they want to stay together.

I need any information about these colleges, as college is (one of many) deciding factor in whether i want to stay here or go back to England.

Thanks in advance

Whatever.

HSC
i am and have been at whitley for the past 4 years.
we are not excessively small.
130 people and we are actually in the best location because we are a 10 min walk to uni and a 10 min walk to supermarkets etc. and a 10 min tram to the city. whereas the colleges right next door to the uni are much further away from places you need to go to to get general shopping/supplies and you will end up paying much more for trams.
lol, you realise we are three minutes from uni, 5 minutes from lygon st where there is all that stuff there, and a very short tram trip into the city. Don't you just live in a big donut?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)