Internal transfers at UoM? (1 Viewer)

sugarless-girl

HSC
I really wanted to do a BCom but I didn't have maths methods prereq or high enough ENTER. If I do BA for one year and do a subject equivalent to maths methods as breadth in semester 1 and then a commerce subject as breadth in 2nd would I be able to transfer in the next year? What is the average required? Like 75-80%? Do they take ENTER/ATAR into account?

RDX

one8seven
HSC
Uni Grad
You can transfer mid-year internally, I know a girl who was doing BA and is now doing BCom after transferring mid year.

RDX

one8seven
HSC
Uni Grad
Roughly, what GPA did she get to enable her to transfer mid year. Because according to here Mid-year entry - Aust students - Future students
for Bcom, only need GPA 70% which I far exceed and I'm thinking about transfering from Monash to Melbourne.
Thanks
She got an 81 average.
hmm, right. Last year it said 75. Well, it's always good to be a little bit above it since there's always the possibility that there's a lot of competition for a particular year. You should be fine then since you above it.

clueless000

HSC
Thanks for the answer. Yeah I hope its good enough if i decide to transfer - there's no banking in Melbourne uni as a major in 3rd years commerce. Nevertheless, its still a lot closer than Monash traveling from the Western Suburbs.

RDX

one8seven
HSC
Uni Grad
Yeah I bet, I have some friends attending Monash who are travelling a solid 1.5 hours each way daily. Very tiring from what I hear.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)