Can you get into science at UNIMELB if you haven't done the prerequisite subjects? (1 Viewer)

lily2013

HSC
It says maths, english and one of physics, chem or biology, but I didn't do a science for HSC :/

sluu001

HSC
Re: Can you get into science at UNIMELB if you haven't done the prerequisite subjects

Unfortunately, the prerequisite subjects for Science are a hurdle that you need to overcome. I would suggest that you contact the University and ask if they have an alternative pathway for students who did not complete a particular prerequisite subjects.

I would also look for alternative universities that offer the same program without the science prerequisite as well.

lawstu

HSC
Re: Can you get into science at UNIMELB if you haven't done the prerequisite subjects

I realise this is an old thread, but UniMelb allows for students to enrol as, say, a B.A. candidate, do required subjects (e.g., mathematics), then transfer in second semester or second year.

There aren't any bridging courses unless things have changed radically since the introduction of the Melb Model.

I echo the above poster's comment to contact the uni. They do know best after all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)