Will this combination work subject wise? (1 Viewer)

yuzko

HSC
With trials approaching, I think that I've made the best informed decision when I say I'd like to study at Melbourne Uni. Apart from the city itself, the broad subject selection (and in particular the bachelor of environments) looks perfect for me since I don't know what area of design I'd like to specialize in. Obviously, there are 'breadth subjects' which you can choose from and I was wondering whether psychology is applicable to combine with the bachelor of environments I am planning to do. I've gone to a few events which have been held in Sydney but I'd just like to ensure that this combination is an applicable combination before I get carried away with plans.

Any help is appreciated - I'm kind of hopeless with this stuff.

Thanks!

Axio

=o
HSC
With trials approaching, I think that I've made the best informed decision when I say I'd like to study at Melbourne Uni. Apart from the city itself, the broad subject selection (and in particular the bachelor of environments) looks perfect for me since I don't know what area of design I'd like to specialize in. Obviously, there are 'breadth subjects' which you can choose from and I was wondering whether psychology is applicable to combine with the bachelor of environments I am planning to do. I've gone to a few events which have been held in Sydney but I'd just like to ensure that this combination is an applicable combination before I get carried away with plans.

Any help is appreciated - I'm kind of hopeless with this stuff.

Thanks!
I think you can!

At Melb uni you can have a maximum of six breadth subjects which you could fill with psychology tracks such as these:
- https://handbook.unimelb.edu.au/view/2012/!065XX-BRDS+1124
- https://handbook.unimelb.edu.au/view/2012/!065XX-BRDS+1136

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)