Thread: Will this combination work subject wise?

HSC

Will this combination work subject wise?

With trials approaching, I think that I've made the best informed decision when I say I'd like to study at Melbourne Uni. Apart from the city itself, the broad subject selection (and in particular the bachelor of environments) looks perfect for me since I don't know what area of design I'd like to specialize in. Obviously, there are 'breadth subjects' which you can choose from and I was wondering whether psychology is applicable to combine with the bachelor of environments I am planning to do. I've gone to a few events which have been held in Sydney but I'd just like to ensure that this combination is an applicable combination before I get carried away with plans.

Any help is appreciated - I'm kind of hopeless with this stuff.

Thanks!

HSC

Re: Will this combination work subject wise?

Quote Originally Posted by yuzko View Post
    With trials approaching, I think that I've made the best informed decision when I say I'd like to study at Melbourne Uni. Apart from the city itself, the broad subject selection (and in particular the bachelor of environments) looks perfect for me since I don't know what area of design I'd like to specialize in. Obviously, there are 'breadth subjects' which you can choose from and I was wondering whether psychology is applicable to combine with the bachelor of environments I am planning to do. I've gone to a few events which have been held in Sydney but I'd just like to ensure that this combination is an applicable combination before I get carried away with plans.

Any help is appreciated - I'm kind of hopeless with this stuff.

Thanks!
    I think you can!

At Melb uni you can have a maximum of six breadth subjects which you could fill with psychology tracks such as these:
    - https://handbook.unimelb.edu.au/view...XX-BRDS%2B1124
    - https://handbook.unimelb.edu.au/view...XX-BRDS%2B1136

Thread Information