Thread: Living Areas Around UniMelb

HSC

Living Areas Around UniMelb

So I'm considering moving from Sydney to Melbourne to study computer science at University of Melbourne. I'd like to live in a unit apartment close enough to the uni to walk / cycle to work (probably within a 5 km radius).

What areas are ideal for living around the University of Melbourne campus? Are there any suburbs or areas that I should avoid, or is it hard to go wrong when it comes to residency in the vicinity of the uni?
    Maths Extension 2 | Maths Extension 1 | Physics | Chemistry | Advanced English

HSC

Re: Living Areas Around UniMelb

Quote Originally Posted by Ambility View Post
    So I'm considering moving from Sydney to Melbourne to study computer science at University of Melbourne. I'd like to live in a unit apartment close enough to the uni to walk / cycle to work (probably within a 5 km radius).

What areas are ideal for living around the University of Melbourne campus? Are there any suburbs or areas that I should avoid, or is it hard to go wrong when it comes to residency in the vicinity of the uni?
    Yo! Im at melb uni 3rd year, I live in Maribyrnong which is 8km away. Most areas are really fine, at the uni itself there are boards at Union House with tonnes and tonnes of sharehouse ads for places around uni area, that is probably the best idea to explore.
    Quote Originally Posted by asianese View Post
    Nah he's (hayabusaboston) like, God, so listen to him.
    2013 ATAR: 94.55
    Besmirch me now, for thou protectress deem it right.

YES I LOVE MYSELF AND MY BODY BECAUSE IM BEAUTIFUL LIKE ANY OTHER FAT GIRL OR SKINNY GIRL

But im a boy. So there's a difference.

Thread Information