Skrillex-Recess is out 4 days early in Aus! (1 Viewer)

MalcomTucker

HSC
Just thought I'd let you guys know that Skrillex's new Recess album is out earlier here than in the US (for once!). iTunes link is https://itunes.apple.com/au/album/recess/id833843609

You can also legally download all the tracks for free through skrillex's "alienride" app, though I'm not sure how long they'll be available for.

I reckon everyone should give this album a go, it's got some great variety between lots of different genres. I know a lot of people still think of Skrillex as "blender/transformer sex/fax machine music" (which is, by the way, very overdone and no longer remotely clever or funny) but the album is IMO phenomenally produced and really shows off his skill as a musician.

Sorry about the rambling, I've been hyped up about this since it came out in the app on Tuesday :D I'm new, so mods sorry if this is in the wrong spot

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
Just thought I'd let you guys know that Skrillex's new Recess album is out earlier here than in the US (for once!). iTunes link is https://itunes.apple.com/au/album/recess/id833843609

You can also legally download all the tracks for free through skrillex's "alienride" app, though I'm not sure how long they'll be available for.

I reckon everyone should give this album a go, it's got some great variety between lots of different genres. I know a lot of people still think of Skrillex as "blender/transformer sex/fax machine music" (which is, by the way, very overdone and no longer remotely clever or funny) but the album is IMO phenomenally produced and really shows off his skill as a musician.

Sorry about the rambling, I've been hyped up about this since it came out in the app on Tuesday :D I'm new, so mods sorry if this is in the wrong spot
yesss omg! But Recess is nothing compared to Equinox and Scary Monsters. Need more of those. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)