give me your favourite heartbreak songs and i will make a playlist (1 Viewer)

HSC
TITLE SAYS IT ALL!!!!

Purpose: I've broken up with a boyfriend of 2 years and it's been 3 months and I'm still hurting. He was my first love. Would appreciate it if you can give me your favourite heartbreak songs so I can make a playlist out of it and listen to them and just cry my heart out. I mean - cope with this shit. Don't you ever wish that the person who inflicted you pain, feels your pain as well? I let him in again and again just for him to go again.

si2136

HSC
N/A
Real talk: listening to sad music is just going to make you think more about him, you're never truly going to let go and you'll have the slight glimmer of hope left for him, which is all made up in your mind that he'll come back and everything will be changed and perfect.

You need to let go of the hope, stop crying yourself to sleep and move on with life. You have your preliminaries to smash and maintain good ethics and HSC to get 99.95 and get into your dream degree.

sida1049

HSC
I don't want to make you sad and feed into your self-perpetuating loop of pity that's actually really insignificant, but holy fuck this song is too good and my love for this song is greater than my consideration for your feelings so here you go

And here's the live version

No regrets - just the way you should live your life

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
ya but u gotta cry it out first

Some of my favourite sad songs for when I'm sad, not really all to do with heartbreak. Some t

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)