The X-Files II: I Want To Believe (1 Viewer)

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
it was a fucking terrible movie, fuck off.

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
Enteebee said:
it was a fucking terrible movie, fuck off.
Who'd have thought?

They really should go back to their roots, the first few series are still amazing viewing, but the series got fat and sad by the end.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
hiphophooray123 said:
i love the x files, ill see this sometime next week
hmm. think of it as a generic thriller rather than an xfiles movie, and you'll be less dissapointed.

and anyone who says to stay til the end of the credits is being an ass. it wasn't that exciting.

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
The Kaiser said:
And the TV series got boring by season 3.
Which is the best series of X-files I should download and watch? I've seen the first recently mind you.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
The Kaiser said:
Can't this franchise just die already, the first movie was terrible IMO. And the TV series got boring by season 3.
pft.

^Download season 4.

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:
nah it was ok mang
The plot was terrible and under-developed, the romantic sub-plot was below par for such a thing and overall it was just really terrible.
31% on rotten tomatoes.

I like this review
There are no alien abductions, no space invaders, no conspiracy theories, nolthing spooky or supernatural - just a routine crime drama, like "C.S.I.: West Virginia."
Plus some crappy romantic thing thrown in...

He'd have to go some, though, to top Scully's subplot howler: in her efforts to save the life of a young boy dying from a rare brain disease, she teaches herself how to do risky stem-cell surgery by surfing Google.
hahahahhaha

Last edited:

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Roultine crime drama =/= terrible movie. It = mediocre movie. Be fair.

And the plot was hardly underdeveloped. What exactly needs more developing? Hmm? The whole psychic thing? I'd say that was tacked on, but it couldn't have been solved by any more developing of the plot. Rather, I'd say, the story couldn't have much of a supernatural spin on it in any case, which is a problem of a poor story choice (rather than an underdeveloped, strong story choice).

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
Seriously, I LOVE the X-Files series.

This movie is really fucking terrible. Like seriously, what the fuck. Good pedo references though, I lol'd.

It's fucking garbage.

0.5/10

Even fucking gummo got a personal 1/10 for me. Lowest personal rating I've ever given a movie.

Agree with the review chadd posted

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)