snakes on a plane. (1 Viewer)

advanced sam

HSC
N/A
i dont want to see it. sounds lame.

OH MY GOD ITS A SNAKE, WHAT DO I DO? isnt it obvious...

did samuel l jackson act like a tough guy because there was snakes, was he a tool/? i bet he was

HSC
No way dude its fucking awesome.

the entire plot of the movie:
- There's snakes on the plane!
and how did they get them out?
- They opened the windows!

It's brilliantly contructed - the characters are so incredibly stereotypical and there's a tonne of sex references/scenes in the first 20 minutes to get the audience interested.

The film is obviously taking the piss, and its way better than dodgeball and all those other pieces of shit which involve ben stiller.

Anonymous1

HSC
"Enough is enough! I have had it with these motherfucking snakes on this motherfucking plane!" - Sam. L. J.

haha - cracked me up though.

lala2

Banned
HSC
I watched it for laughs last night. lol seriously are those snakes superhuman or what? And how did the airline steward and stewardesses not fall off when the window was blasted through? Just so unbelievable. But it was frightening in parts--I was scared for Samuel L Jackson when he went to restore the aircon. And whatever happened to the bad guy at the end? Did that guy simply testify and that was it? I dunno, so unbelievable and that's saying something since I've watched Air Force One.

advanced sam

HSC
N/A
why is every one watching it all of a sudden? were u together? aw movie night. joking.
but seriously, was jackson taking the mickey out of it, or was it really meant to be an action packed drama?

Anonymous1

HSC
=
but seriously, was jackson taking the mickey out of it, or was it really meant to be an action packed drama?
It was the most useless fucking attempt at a movie I've ever seen and will ever see. From the concept to the characters to the disastrous computer edited graphics - to the 'snake vision'. Props go out to the Cobra though - definitely stole the show.

ratcher0071

HSC
I didn't see the movie. So ... how did the snakes actually get on the plane? Then how in hell did they get out of the boxes (if there was any) ? And then go from the storage to the main cabin?

o_O

midifile

Na Na Na Na Naa
HSC
Anonymous1 said:
"Enough is enough! I have had it with these motherfucking snakes on this motherfucking plane!" - Sam. L. J.
that quote made the watching the movie worthwhile

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Seriously, though, what do you want? It has snakes. They're on a plane. Therefore, the movie delivers everything it promises.

It's one of the best bad movies I've seen, because it knows that it's bad and it embraces it.

GET FREE

HSC
I was slightly obsessed with it after I saw it when it came out in cinemas.
I love it.

Think about how even more amazing it would be if they made it into a musical. It has so much potential for theatre. The snakes could form a choir and break out into song every so often. So great.

Leo 100

HSC
N/A
GET FREE said:
I was slightly obsessed with it after I saw it when it came out in cinemas.
I love it.

Think about how even more amazing it would be if they made it into a musical. It has so much potential for theatre. The snakes could form a choir and break out into song every so often. So great.
wow so much potential...
there are already enough snakes in theatre

ledzeppelin

HSC
Anonymous1 said:

haha - cracked me up though.
"Everybody strap in. I'm about to open some fucking windows"

that bloke

HSC
advanced sam said:
I saw this on a ferry floating about hungover in the gulf of thailand. It's ridiculousness was just what my busted brain needed, and probably about all it could have handled.

They were taking the piss. Samuel L. Jackson was taking the piss. Do remember this is the guy who quoted Ezekiels and played one of the coolest bad-arses ever in Pulp Fiction.

inter108

HSC
"No movie shall triumph over Snakes on a Plane. Unless I happen to feel like making a movie called More Motherfucking Snakes on More Motherfucking Planes"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)