Saw V (1 Viewer)

haru

HSC
Out today, anyone going to see it?

McLovin

HSC
Saw it tonight, lol @ pun.
It was really good, should definitely watch it!

HSC
I simultaneously love and hate Saw. The plot is just so clever, and so are the traps however horrific. Plus, it ultimately gives a really good message - value your life.

I think I can wait til DVD though, lol. More comfortable at home. Was it the 2nd or 3rd with the guy who twisted and all his bones broke? *shudder* and the pigs... that was the worst one! IV was pretty tame.

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
I enjoy senseless gore with sensible plot lines.

Will see.

nataliaa.cc

HSC
sonyaleeisapixi said:
I enjoy senseless gore with sensible plot lines.
Isn't that rather contradictory? If the plot is sensible, the gore isn't going to be senseless. That's one of the reasons why I have continued to watch Saw, it isn't just about blood for blood, it's about blood for a message.

McLovin

HSC
settle*precious said:
I simultaneously love and hate Saw. The plot is just so clever, and so are the traps however horrific. Plus, it ultimately gives a really good message - value your life.

I think I can wait til DVD though, lol. More comfortable at home. Was it the 2nd or 3rd with the guy who twisted and all his bones broke? *shudder* and the pigs... that was the worst one! IV was pretty tame.
Yeah that was SAW III, I think the third one takes the cake of being the most gory. I believe if the SAW trilogy had better actors it would be 5 star quality.

Great plots, they are much better than your typical friday night horror movie you get from the video shop and usually have massive twists that you would never expect at the end.

Looking forward to SAW VI.

sando516

HSC
nataliaa.cc said:
Isn't that rather contradictory? If the plot is sensible, the gore isn't going to be senseless. That's one of the reasons why I have continued to watch Saw, it isn't just about blood for blood, it's about blood for a message.
I agree. Saw isn't just mindless violence, its about "cherishing your life", learning a lesson. Thats what makes it so so SO much better than any other horror movies.

And the fifth one is a let down... not enough of a message. The "instant rehabilitation" stuff ain't bad, but it really fails to have any great twist or plot developement.

But the part where the walls close in, his arms snaps and blood goes everywhere... WOW! I'm simultaneously disgusted and fascinated.

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
can you not post spoilers?

movie was pretty, could've been better - was looking for plot holes but it seemed to work fine.

wouldn't watch again, but wouldn't mind paying to watch.
4/5

Last edited:

chamelia

HSC
Darryl Kerrigan said:
remove the gore part and i'd agree with you
I spose. I should have said thriller-whore. But it just didn't work ya know? So I fiddled. Yes. I tampered. But it was all for the good of the community.

DONT YOU UNDERSTAND??

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
i'll watch it after my final uni exam, i like mindless gore, speaking of which, The Hills Have Eyes 2 is awesome.

HoCo8

HSC
No Saw movie except for the first one is any good, they're all shit movies with terrible actors. But I do enjoy watching people get fucked up for no reason so it kind of balances out...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)