The best movie lines (1 Viewer)

gcchick

Come at me bro
HSC
Uni Grad
Superbad

Seth: "I am truly jealous that you got to suck on those tits when you were a baby."
Evan: "Yeah, well, at least you got to suck on your dad's dick."

GO.

Mantello

Banned
HSC
Veronica Corningstone: For the entire Channel 4 news team, I'm Veronica Corningstone.

Ron Burgundy: And I'm Ron Burgundy. Go fuck yourself, San Diego.

Uncle

Banned
HSC
theing Borat cultural learnings of america for make benefit glorious nation of kazakhstan where he saying:

"Wawaweewa, it like, I am movie star at dirty Harold. Come on and make my day jew." when he get gun at gun shop and point nobody

Nashie

Ace up my sleeve
HSC
Empire Records : "...Midnight!" (sorry work in retail and get this all the time)

Dark Knight : "He's the hero we need, not the hero we deserve" (maybe paraphased)

Star Wars IV : "We're here to rescue you"

Die Hard (all) : Yippeekiia muther fucker (how do you spell this?)

greekgun

HSC
Rocky: "ADDDDRRRRIIIIAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNEEEEEE"
lol just kidding that was a shit line

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
Veronica Corningstone: For the entire Channel 4 news team, I'm Veronica Corningstone.

Ron Burgundy: And I'm Ron Burgundy. Go fuck yourself, San Diego.
you must spread rep... =[[[.

Empire Records : "...Midnight!" (sorry work in retail and get this all the time)

Dark Knight : "He's the hero we need, not the hero we deserve" (maybe paraphased)

Star Wars IV : "We're here to rescue you"

Die Hard (all) : Yippeekiia muther fucker (how do you spell this?)
i'd guess yippee ca yay.

sometimes I wonder... will god ever forgive us for what we've done to each other? then i look around and i realise... god left this place a long time ago.
- blood diamond.

rant

&&&&&&&&
HSC
Choose Life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a fucking big television, choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol, and dental insurance. Choose fixed interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisurewear and matching luggage. Choose a three-piece suite on hire purchase in a range of fucking fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who the fuck you are on Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit-crushing game shows, stuffing fucking junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pissing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fucked up brats you spawned to replace yourselves. Choose your future. Choose life... But why would I want to do a thing like that?

I chose not to choose life. I chose somethin' else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who needs reasons when you've got heroin?

Buddha14

HSC
For Sparta!!!!!!!!!- The 300

I feel the need, the need for speed- Top Gun

Welcome to my Submarine Lair. Its long hard and full of Seamen!-Goldmember.

He must be a King. }
Why's That? }Monty Python and the Holy Grail!
He hasnt got shit all over him! }

ekoolish

Impossible?
HSC
Persian: This is madness...

Leonidas: Madness...
THIS IS SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

*Persian man fall in hole*

johony

HSC
Wendy? Darling? Light, of my life. I'm not gonna hurt ya. You didn't let me finish my sentence. I said, I'm not gonna hurt ya. I'm just going to bash your brains in.

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
"do i keep falling in love for just the kick of it?
Staggering through the thin and thick of it?
Hating each old and tired trick of it?
Know what i am, i'm good and sick of it! "

Luxxey

candied queen
HSC
Choose Life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a fucking big television, choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol, and dental insurance. Choose fixed interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisurewear and matching luggage. Choose a three-piece suite on hire purchase in a range of fucking fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who the fuck you are on Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit-crushing game shows, stuffing fucking junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pissing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fucked up brats you spawned to replace yourselves. Choose your future. Choose life... But why would I want to do a thing like that?

I chose not to choose life. I chose somethin' else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who needs reasons when you've got heroin?
Damnit, beat me to it. Good movie.

Brad Dupree: [reading Lester's job description] "My job consists of basically masking my contempt for the assholes in charge, and, at least once a day, retiring to the men's room so I can jerk off while I fantasize about a life that doesn't so closely resemble Hell." Well, you have absolutely no interest in saving yourself.
Lester Burnham: Brad, for 14 years I've been a whore for the advertising industry. The only way I could save myself now is if I start firebombing.

SAVAK

Banned
HSC
N/A
Well, yes, ma'am, I do... I mean, I got everything I need right here with me. I got air in my lungs, a few blank sheets of paper. I mean, I love waking up in the morning not knowing what's gonna happen or, who I'm gonna meet, where I'm gonna wind up. Just the other night I was sleeping under a bridge and now here I am on the grandest ship in the world having champagne with you fine people. I figure life's a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You don't know what hand you're gonna get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you... to make each day count.

johony

HSC
Listen, you fuckers, you screwheads. Here is a man who would not take it anymore. A man who stood up against the scum, the cunts, the dogs, the filth, the shit. Here is a man who stood up.

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
Does the female form make you uncomfortable, Mr. Lebowski?
Uh, is that what this is a picture of?
In a sense, yes. My art has been commended as being strongly vaginal which bothers some men. The word itself makes some men uncomfortable. VAGINA.

lucidassembly

HSC
"Nothing happens in the world? Are you out of your fucking mind? People are murdered every day. There's genocide, war, corruption. Every fucking day, somewhere in the world, somebody sacrifices his life to save someone else. Every fucking day, someone, somewhere makes a conscious decision to destroy someone else. People find love, people lose it. For Christ's sake, a child watches her mother beaten to death on the steps of a church. Someone goes hungry. Somebody else betrays his best friend for a woman. If you can't find that stuff in life, then you, my friend, don't know crap about life." (Adaptation)

"If I asked you about art, you'd probably give me the skinny on every art book ever written. Michelangelo, you know a lot about him. Life's work, political aspirations, him and the pope, sexual orientations, the whole works, right? But I'll bet you can't tell me what it smells like in the Sistine Chapel. You've never actually stood there and looked up at that beautiful ceiling; seen that. If I ask you about women, you'd probably give me a syllabus about your personal favorites. You may have even been laid a few times. But you can't tell me what it feels like to wake up next to a woman and feel truly happy. You're a tough kid. And I'd ask you about war, you'd probably throw Shakespeare at me, right, "once more unto the breach dear friends." But you've never been near one. You've never held your best friend's head in your lap, watch him gasp his last breath looking to you for help. I'd ask you about love, you'd probably quote me a sonnet. But you've never looked at a woman and been totally vulnerable. Known someone that could level you with her eyes, feeling like God put an angel on earth just for you. Who could rescue you from the depths of hell. And you wouldn't know what it's like to be her angel, to have that love for her, be there forever, through anything, through cancer. And you wouldn't know about sleeping sitting up in the hospital room for two months, holding her hand, because the doctors could see in your eyes, that the terms "visiting hours" don't apply to you. You don't know about real loss, 'cause it only occurs when you've loved something more than you love yourself. And I doubt you've ever dared to love anybody that much." (Good Will Hunting)

"Man, I see in fight club the strongest and smartest men who've ever lived. I see all this potential, and I see squandering. God damn it, an entire generation pumping gas, waiting tables; slaves with white collars. Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy shit we don't need. We're the middle children of history, man. No purpose or place. We have no Great War. No Great Depression. Our Great War's a spiritual war... our Great Depression is our lives. We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars. But we won't. And we're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, very pissed off." (Fight Club)

"It's dangerous to confuse children with angels." (Magnolia)

Mickey: You don't know what you're saying. You don't.
Eddie: I do.
Mickey: No. I know you think you know what you're saying, but you're not saying it.
Eddie: No, I know what I'm saying. I don't know what I mean, but I know what I'm saying. Is that what you mean?
Mickey: Yeah.
Eddie: Right. But it's not like anybody knows what anything means, right? It's not like anybody knows that. So at least I know I don't know what I mean, which is better than most people. They probably think they know what they mean, not just what they think they mean. (Hurlyburly)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)