Prometheus (1 Viewer)

WeaselPowa

HSC
Great movie, just really really grotesque. Made me cower in my seat D:

starshine02

HSC
Whaaaat? it was nowhere near as gruesome as the aliens series! watched it in 3D too~ i also thought it was quite good but some parts weren't very clear and it was very sequely but wasn't bad or anything!

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
Wasn't 'sequely' because it acts as a prequel :p.

(Spoilers).

As a stand alone movie, it was good. To fit in with the Aliens universe, it kind of pushed it.

(No seriously, spoilers).

The characters were very one-dimensional and predictable. Who didn't expect robot-boy to betray human kind? The bitch was a bitch for the sake of being a bitch with no other motivation in the movie other than to be a bitch. A seemingly easy bitch, too.

Angry man was angry because he was angry.

And why the FUCK would a BIOLOGIST get that close to an unknown species on an alien moon, and keep pestering it when it goes on the defensive? It was obvious that that wormy -thing- felt threatened. Animals on EARTH do the same thing upon feeling threatened. What moron tries to touch a defensive unknown species? A biologist? The guy was a moron - for the sake of being a moron.

Why the FUCK did they open the door when they see that angry man's camera feed had moved and was practically knocking on the door? My thought process would have gone, 'hmm... That guy is supposed to be dead. Maybe we SHOULDN'T open the door incase we're attacked by some MUTANT ALIEN ZOMBIE THING."

Yeah.

Last edited:

mirakon

nigga
HSC
i thought it was pretty average. Not bad, but nothing special imo

uniquee

reps2g is a stalker
HSC
Pretty good movie.
Like mirakon said nothing special about it though.
but really good plot, etc.
Charleze therone that betch.

starshine02

HSC
Well there were a lot of holes in the storyline but i'd hoped they would explain more of it near the end which never happened. i thought it was cool how she did that caesarian thing :3

mirakon

nigga
HSC
Well there were a lot of holes in the storyline but i'd hoped they would explain more of it near the end which never happened. i thought it was cool how she did that caesarian thing :3
its because they're gearing it up for a sequel that they left all those holes in it

Memento-mori

HSC
Pretty good movie, but imo, Alien and Aliens are better. Might check out Prometheus dir. cut if there is one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)