Going to the movies by yourself (1 Viewer)

halapenyo

HSC
I have never done this in my life because i always thought it would be weird and my sister said it would be weird as well.

but I really love movies and although i managed to watch a lot of good movies with friends this year like avengers, hunger games, 21 jump street and a few others. I always want to watch more but cant find people to go with so often i miss out on seeing some of the lesser known films in the cinema.

So my question is it actually that bad to go to the movies by yourself?

Aysce

HSC
I have never done this in my life because i always thought it would be weird and my sister said it would be weird as well.

but I really love movies and although i managed to watch a lot of good movies with friends this year like avengers, hunger games, 21 jump street and a few others. I always want to watch more but cant find people to go with so often i miss out on seeing some of the lesser known films in the cinema.

In my opinion it seems quite strange but just go anyways - it's not THAT BAD.

Don't care about what people think.

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
I go by myself all the time...

why should I go with my friends...
all my friends are fags (especially this guy called jason from my school) - he's on here (jason2kool)

TheDarkNight

HSC
N/A
I go to the movies by myself sometimes, and it it isn't so bad unless you meet someone you know there and they ask "who you with?".....awkward

Bored_of_HSC

HSC
*goes to the movies by himself*

*gets the love seat*

foreveralonejpeg

Ivorytw

Middle Management
HSC
N/A
I go to the movies by myself all the time.

Like once every two weeks.

Ivorytw

Middle Management
HSC
N/A
cos he doesn't want to see the movie I want to see or he's busy.

don't have to spend every leisure activity together*

Ivorytw

Middle Management
HSC
N/A
actually it's quite funny if I ever go to see a shitty girly movie I will go to a late session so I don't have to deal with teenaged girls.

It's amazing how many guys are there by themselves.

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
I remember when I went with my friends in the christmas holidays. I saw my dad there and he was by himself...

that morning he told me he's got work then he'll be home mow the lawn.... trollface.jpg

madharris

HSC
N/A
I remember when I went with my friends in the christmas holidays. I saw my dad there and he was by himself...

that morning he told me he's got work then he'll be home mow the lawn.... trollface.jpg
lol

I've been to the movies by myself about 3 times? It's not that bad. I went for the same reason you want to, if people judge you then just ignore them

teabag

do it
HSC

i do everything by myself nowadays. shopping, touristy things, movies, eating out (;)), etc etc.
it's completely unrealistic to do something with someone every time

Ivorytw

Middle Management
HSC
N/A
i do everything by myself nowadays. shopping, touristy things, movies, eating out (;)), etc etc.
it's completely unrealistic to do something with someone every time
dats the way, honestly i prefer to do shopping/movies by myself. no one hogging all the arm room and you can take as long as you wanttt. no one talking through the credits and asking you what this thing means in the movie

halapenyo

HSC
alright im going to try this on wednesday see how it is.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)