Interstellar, best movie? (1 Viewer)

lorddoan

HSC
N/A
Oh my lord, INTER-FUCKING-STELLAR. Excuse my profanity, but there is no other way i can express my love for this movie. I just finished watching it like 4 minutes ago and it is by far my favorite movie of ALL time. Can anyone else agree with me? Christopher Nolan, brother, if you're reading this, and i know you are; PLEASE I BEG YOU, to make a squeal of this movie. What do you guys think of Interstellar, and do you think Christopher Nolan should make a squeal?

astroman

HSC
Yes this is the best movie ever! I've watched it over 20 times, 3 times in cinema and just recently at the IMAX replay. It blows my mind, Nolan and Zimmer are perfect, I could watch that movie anytime anywhere. Also Nolan doesn't make many sequels, but I damn hope he makes a movie of similar genre again. Actors are great as well, nothing to complain about.

lorddoan

HSC
N/A
Have you seen The Martian? Do you think they're linked?

astroman

HSC
Nope not yet, I hope to watch it and doubt they are in anyway linked. Interstellar is pure sci-fi, The Martian was a book to film adaptation.

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
Oh my lord, INTER-FUCKING-STELLAR. Excuse my profanity, but there is no other way i can express my love for this movie. I just finished watching it like 4 minutes ago and it is by far my favorite movie of ALL time. Can anyone else agree with me? Christopher Nolan, brother, if you're reading this, and i know you are; PLEASE I BEG YOU, to make a squeal of this movie. What do you guys think of Interstellar, and do you think Christopher Nolan should make a squeal?
Good movie? Yes. Though him leaving that 'planet' pretty much soon after arriving there was a bit silly imo.

Sequel? No.

Nope.

astroman

HSC
Biggest problem of all is that why they didn't bother fixing Earth rather than escaping it...I guess there would be no movie then.

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
Biggest problem of all is that why they didn't bother fixing Earth rather than escaping it...I guess there would be no movie then.
I think the idea was that they tried but it was fruitless.

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
It's an allegory to how we cut funding to space programs because 'hurrr we don't need it we got more problems back home' when a lot of times the technological innovation/research comes from space research.

in the film they couldn't fix earth, the problem is too big they can't kill the blight and it would starve out the planet/suffocate people.

edwardf316

HSC
N/A
I think it's a very good movie that unfortunately is bogged down by several major narrative flaws and at times shoddy screenwriting

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)