about hoytes ticket books (1 Viewer)

apparently i am a student who is turning 18 soon, just assume that i am 18, and i am a student, so for the ticket book am i suppose to buy the adult ticket book or the child ticket book???
there is only two types so...

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
i would think ur an adult now :rolleyes:
isnt the child tickets only 4 u16's?

yeah i would say get the adult tickets, i tried the other day to buy the child ticket 2c the hot chick the other day, but i was FORCED to buy the adult ticket ... and i'm only 17...:mad:

sukiyaki

emptiness
HSC
they dont have students? grrrr :chainsaw:

hmm either ways i awayz buy child tickets coz they all believe im still 15 LoL ..aww arent it gud to look young

professor

can u still use your consession card, coz i remember buying a ticket once using it and i'm 17 then...and now...or maybe it just that i act like 2yr old and they thought i'm some mentally disabled child so they gave me a discount instead...

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
If you have a student card don't you get in for a child's price? In that case you would buy the child's book and make sure you have your student card on you when you go to the movies. But I wouldn't definately ask first cos it would be a big waste of money if you bought the wrong ones.

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
I went to Greater Union the other day with my little brother...I paid $10.50 as a student, he paid $9.50 as a child...though they might cost the same at Hoyts. There is definately a concession anyway, I think an adult ticket is like $15.
That sucks if you are forced to buy an adult book just cos they don't have the right ones for you...you'd think they'd have to have one for concessions, not only for students but for pensioners and stuff like that.:(

Last edited:

mannnnndy

chocoholic
at hoyts they have a special ticket for students but you have to show your concession card & some ID, but when you buy the books of tickets you have to get the adult books which is a bit rorted

jessika

law chicky
HSC
our stupid cinemas class a child as under 12.

this sux, i give up...
because i want to make redemption for the points earned on the credit card. now idon't know what to do......
why can't i be younger.....

well for them 12 is a child, then that means they treat u are matuer kids, isn't that nice
except they don't give u the right to go to pub or vote or anything, so therefore it's just a rip off.

jessika

law chicky
HSC
Originally posted by 1234567
well for them 12 is a child, then that means they treat u are matuer kids, isn't that nice
except they don't give u the right to go to pub or vote or anything, so therefore it's just a rip off.
right on!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)