Who's seen Chicago? (1 Viewer)

frodo

MAINTAIN THE RAGE
HSC
I saw it yesterday after school, i thought it was brilliant. Probably one of my top ten. Don't really know why i liked it so much but maybe someone else has an opinion about it

AGB

HSC
i have seen both the stage play and the movie and i completely agree with u in saying that they are great....its funny u should bring chicago up, as i had a discussion with my english adv teacher the other day about canonical texts and chicago was second on my list!!

bex

HSC
I thought chicago was awesome!!! i havent seen the stage musical, to tell you the truth i had never been interested in it but my family dragged me to the movie and i sat there the whole time absolutely gobsmacked!! Some of my friends said there was too much singing but i disagree, the interludes perfectly complimented the storyline. My fave parts were when all the girls in jail were singing, as well as richard gear tap dancing!!

SaveFerris

Thought the movie was awesome...Catherine Zeta Jones did an especially good job in her role

As mentioned in an above post, I also loved "Cell Block Tango"...cinematography (of the whole film) was great, and done by an Australian apparently!

mmhmm

its an excellent movie!!
every1 should go watch it!
the soundtrack is just as good.....once u come out of the movie u will have all the tunes in ur head and u will b dying to get the soundtrack!
yeh i love the cell block tango! its done very very well ....its perfect.

AGB

HSC
if ur up for a really good movie...go and c it

if ur into those blow'em up shoot'em up movies then u probably wouldnt enjoy it...

enak

Limbo
HSC
N/A
I went to see Chicago at Broadway in NY, was very entertaining, but havent had a chance to see the one in the movies, I doubt it would be as good, is it any good?

AGB

HSC
i saw it in london....but i reckon the stageplay was better than the movie. thats not to say that the movie isnt awesome tho...

i reccommend u go c it

kini mini

HSC
I've seen the movie but not the stage production, i thought it was fantastic! It was very well structured, the choreography was great, and the singing was excellent :).

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
I loved it!!!!!!! The choreography for Cell Block Tango was fantastic!!!!!!! Now I have all the songs stuck in my head!!!!!! I so wanna see it again now!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)