Supernatural (1 Viewer)

diyasan

HSC
Ok S10x03
I'm in shock and I really didn't want them to cure Dean
Sam had like 4 seasons of being demon blood crazed or soulless or whatever else he had going and we finally get Dean with something going on and it doesn't even last 3 episodes

Thoughts/opinions on the plot or where it might go now that this blew over by episode 3?

peri24

HSC
yeah it didnt last but seriously i dont like dean to be a demon. all thanks the castiel!

Amundies

Commander-in-Chief
HSC
Uni Grad
Would have been cool if Dean stayed a demon for a bit longer, he was quite entertaining to watch. Episode (as usual) was great overall. Now that this is all back to how it is, those two will probably go hunting stuff potentially with Cas, but Cas will probs focus on finding a long-lasting solution to his grace shortage problem.

Chronost

Ex CAG auditor - current CAG deal-maker
HSC
Really need to get back into the show, was my favourite back when it used to air weekly on Channel Ten, I think I'm plenty seasons behind.

diyasan

HSC
Would have been cool if Dean stayed a demon for a bit longer, he was quite entertaining to watch. Episode (as usual) was great overall. Now that this is all back to how it is, those two will probably go hunting stuff potentially with Cas, but Cas will probs focus on finding a long-lasting solution to his grace shortage problem.
True, is it just me though or did it feel a bit off with Dean turning back to human? Like I feel like it'll be a big balance between Cas & Dean sorting themselves out, like Cas with his grace & Dean maybe dealing with being a human bearer of the mark. idk

Really need to get back into the show, was my favourite back when it used to air weekly on Channel Ten, I think I'm plenty seasons behind.
yessss get back into it, especially if you didn't get up to season 3 onwards. It'd take you a while to binge watch it all but its worth it in the end

alxj

HSC
So did anyone watch Fan Fiction. All I can say for that ending is, bruh.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)