Page 104 of 104 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104
Results 2,576 to 2,582 of 2582
Like Tree91Likes

Thread: The Anime Thread

HSC

Re: The Anime Thread

Certain types of adblocks are "blocked" on kissnaime (Some website in general put a massive png telling you to turn off adblock). More obscure ones like ublock origin aren't blocked thankfully. I do have to admit the settings of ublock origin can be quite confusing, and I haven't been able to set up a whitelist because of it. But do like to use it as i've never seen an ad ever slip through ever since I first started using it.

Kissanime does sometimes detect that I am using a type of ad blocker but refreshing the page fixes that. The ads from kissanime can attempt to put viruses/malware/whatever onto your computer if you're not careful, I'd rather be on the safe side and not risk on accidentally clicking on one. There are no plugins you can get on your phone so using kissanime on your phone isn't very viable if you want to avoid those sorts of ads.

It is safer to pay for a subscription to crunchyroll but like others said, the selection can be quite limited due to the fact they have to pay for licensing for each country. This means we generally get the short end of the stick and have an even smaller selection than America. Of course you could have a VPN but that still a pain and cost money as well.

Haven't checked out how big is animelab's collection of anime but I'm pretty sure its Australian/New Zealand based so their collection shouldn't be as limiting for us.
    HSC 2017: English Standard (88) - 3U Maths (96) - 4U Maths (83) - Biology (94) - Japanese Beginners (89)
    ATAR: 96.40
    がんばって!

HSC

Re: The Official Anime Thread

Im not sure about ios but on android theres a kissanime app so you can use that.

HSC

Quote Originally Posted by ichila101 View Post
    Im not sure about ios but on android theres a kissanime app so you can use that.
    Found a kissanime app for ios but its got pretty crap reviews. Still better overall than crunchyroll's app (4 stars vs 2 and a half) but I think a lot of the 5 star reviews are fake.
    HSC 2018: Advanced English, 2U Math, Legal Studies, Society and Culture, Visual Arts

HSC Goal: All Rounders

HSC

Definitely would not trust the kissanime app especially on android.
    HSC 2017: English Standard (88) - 3U Maths (96) - 4U Maths (83) - Biology (94) - Japanese Beginners (89)
    ATAR: 96.40
    がんばって!

HSC

Quote Originally Posted by ShootingDuck View Post
    Definitely would not trust the kissanime app especially on android.
    Yeah I just checked it again cause I had it ages ago, apparently it had some update that turned it into shit

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

HSC

Kind of an unrelated question but is AVG Free reliable or nah? I've been thinking of getting McAfee or Norton but not if they're not worth the price or similar to AVG Free
    Only bc I don't wanna risk trying to use a free anime site again if AVG isn't as good as it seems
    HSC 2018: Advanced English, 2U Math, Legal Studies, Society and Culture, Visual Arts

HSC Goal: All Rounders

HSC

Quote Originally Posted by spaghettii View Post
    Kind of an unrelated question but is AVG Free reliable or nah? I've been thinking of getting McAfee or Norton but not if they're not worth the price or similar to AVG Free
    Only bc I don't wanna risk trying to use a free anime site again if AVG isn't as good as it seems
    Ive had all three at different stages of my life (currently have trial version of McAfee) and I didnt really notice the difference between them (overall they were all alright). But then again I wasnt really paying much attention to whether they were doing their job or not. Other people may have had different experiences though

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Thread Information