Game of Thrones (1 Viewer)

qrpw

HSC
Season two wooooooooo. I never realized how good of an actor Jack Gleeson (Joffrey) is.

Game of Thrones? Anyone? Anyone?

Attachments

jenslekman

HSC
seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen is weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen (win)

eat_well

HSC
YESSS!!!! He's a good actor because he makes me want to cut his head off :p. I'm excited for this new season...I hate having to wait for episodes..

qrpw

HSC
YESSS!!!! He's a good actor because he makes me want to cut his head off :p. I'm excited for this new season...I hate having to wait for episodes..
Don't worry, I'm sure karma will strike... if you know what I mean :wink:

But seriously, I've read all the books, and they were what got me into this great series. And I wonder how non-book readers think of it. I actually think I'm missing out on quite a bit of the tension since I kinda know everything that's going to happen :(

But it is great seeing one of your favourite books being teleported onto the screen!

btw, sean bean is dead already.

jenslekman

HSC
Don't worry, I'm sure karma will strike... if you know what I mean :wink:

But seriously, I've read all the books, and they were what got me into this great series. And I wonder how non-book readers think of it. I actually think I'm missing out on quite a bit of the tension since I kinda know everything that's going to happen :(

But it is great seeing one of your favourite books being teleported onto the screen!

btw, sean bean is dead already.
hahaha no i did not know what you mean. please clarify :)

qrpw

HSC
bran stark is the cutest :inlove:
haha... my first thought was "he's so much better looking than his father"

Should I read before watching season 2?
Um, maybe the first book. It's been so long since the first season that it might be a bit confusing following the numerous subplots. Plus it's an excellent read. Probably don't read book 2 before watching, I think the climax of Season 2 will be huge and it's best if you don't get spoilered (unlike me -_-).

Pfortune35

HSC
already watched the first episode(of season 2), pretty good.

Joffrey and robb stark are pretty good in this episode and the dwarf guy is on form as always.
The red woman didnt look quite how id picture her but she was ok anyway.

HSC
Uni Grad
haha... my first thought was "he's so much better looking than his father"

Um, maybe the first book. It's been so long since the first season that it might be a bit confusing following the numerous subplots. Plus it's an excellent read. Probably don't read book 2 before watching, I think the climax of Season 2 will be huge and it's best if you don't get spoilered (unlike me -_-).
Ah, k. I only watched the first season barely a week ago so it's all fresh for me, watched s2 ep1 last night, pretty keen for moar.

3PiCFail

HSC
watched ep 1 s2 really nice... i hope they continue and finish all the books.

nazfiz

HSC
Watched season2 episode 1 today. Loved it. The last part where the Lannister guards try to kill Robert's bastards is extreme. Especially when they kill the baby. But overall, a great series. Up to the third book.

qrpw

HSC
To me, that Littlefinger-Cersei scene was a bit jarring, only because I've read the books and he would have never done something that stupid.... but it got the point across. "Power is power".

The bastard killing had to happen, and what great execution. It was powerful and in-your-face and extreme and that's exactly how it should be.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
It's very good for what it is, but it's not my type of show. That being said, I'll probably still end up watching season 2.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)