K-drama: It's okay thats love VS Fated to Love you (1 Viewer)

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
Not watching It's Okay That's Love atm (simply ceebs and no time) but I am watching Fated to Love You.

Fated to Love You so far has been pretty good. I think the Taiwanese version still has an edge but the Korean remake has lived up to expectations.

Not to mention, FTLY has some seriously great OSTs :haha:

Jang Nara is so cute (she looks younger than her actual age as well~~~). I prefer Choi Jin Hyuk over the male lead lol (''second lead syndrome'').

nani

HSC
prefer its okay thats love (it' different from all the other k-dramas ive seen; the female lead isn't a pathetic crying push over). FTLY is pretty good too but i dislike the male lead, prefer Choi Jin Hyuk ^.^ female lead was a bit pathetic at first ( i like the actress tho) like how she's grown up npw. FTLY definetly has the better ost though

heirs was the best drama this year tho.

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
prefer its okay thats love (it' different from all the other k-dramas ive seen; the female lead isn't a pathetic crying push over). FTLY is pretty good too but i dislike the male lead, prefer Choi Jin Hyuk ^.^ female lead was a bit pathetic at first ( i like the actress tho) like how she's grown up npw. FTLY definetly has the better ost though

Heirs is overrated imho. Simply cause the plot and what actually happens isn't that gr8 but it has very popular actors/actresses/pop stars which makes it appealing at first. E.g. Lee Min Ho, Park Shin Hye, Kim Woo Bin, Krystal (<3), etc.

It was alright as a whole.

Best drama of the year so far has to be... You Who Came From The Stars (it started late 2013 iirc and ended early 2014) if you count it as a 2014 drama.

You're All Surrounded is another favourite of mine (action, plot, acting, etc. are all gr8) for 2014. Lee Seung Gi and Go Ara? Yes pls.

maamay

HSC

heirs = overated + shit

nani

HSC
Heirs is overrated imho. Simply cause the plot and what actually happens isn't that gr8 but it has very popular actors/actresses/pop stars which makes it appealing at first. E.g. Lee Min Ho, Park Shin Hye, Kim Woo Bin, Krystal (<3), etc.

It was alright as a whole.

Best drama of the year so far has to be... You Who Came From The Stars (it started late 2013 iirc and ended early 2014) if you count it as a 2014 drama.

You're All Surrounded is another favourite of mine (action, plot, acting, etc. are all gr8) for 2014. Lee Seung Gi and Go Ara? Yes pls.
Heirs had a good storyline, you who came from the stars made no sense at all. agree with you on you're surrounded though- it was good

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
Heirs had a good storyline, you who came from the stars made no sense at all. agree with you on you're surrounded though- it was good
really?

YWCFTS has a great plot, despite the supernatural aspects to it. I loved it from the beginning to the end.

I guess we all have our own opinions but I think most people would rate it higher against Heirs :p

Essentially, if you're a Lee Min Ho/Park Shin Hye fan then you'll most likely like Heirs better.... as for YWCFTS, more bias from Kim Soo Hyun fans~

If there was one thing I didn't like about You're All Surrounded was that there wasn't enough romance/love scenes (chemistry between Lee Seung Gi and Go Ara too) but... it's expected from a detective/action style drama. Maybe, I was spoilt by the chemistry between Lee Seung Gi and Suzy in Gu Family Book... :haha:

maamay

HSC
heirs was only popular because of lee min ho and park shin hye and all the other idols. storyline had potential but.....meh. everything was so over the top...'love is the moment' soundtrack was literally played every five seconds lol. but it wasn't terrible hahah. You who came from the stars was way more exciting. at least that what i think, everyone's entitled to their own opinion though :)

maamay

HSC
really?

YWCFTS has a great plot, despite the supernatural aspects to it. I loved it from the beginning to the end.

I guess we all have our own opinions but I think most people would rate it higher against Heirs :p

Essentially, if you're a Lee Min Ho/Park Shin Hye fan then you'll most likely like Heirs better.... as for YWCFTS, more bias from Kim Soo Hyun fans~

If there was one thing I didn't like about You're All Surrounded was that there wasn't enough romance/love scenes (chemistry between Lee Seung Gi and Go Ara too) but... it's expected from a detective/action style drama. Maybe, I was spoilt by the chemistry between Lee Seung Gi and Suzy in Gu Family Book... :haha:
jun ji hyun's english ---> ooops soRRy. it was so exciting, literally laughed from beginning to end with that drama.

nani

HSC
heirs was only popular because of lee min ho and park shin hye and all the other idols. storyline had potential but.....meh. everything was so over the top...'love is the moment' soundtrack was literally played every five seconds lol. but it wasn't terrible hahah. You who came from the stars was way more exciting. at least that what i think, everyone's entitled to their own opinion though :)
lol yep i guess everyone is entitled to their own opinion ^.^

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
Where does everyone find out which dramas to watch?

I just watch Hallyu Back (a youtube channel) videos and decide from there :haha: She does drama reviews and stuff~

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad

Hallyu Back ranks It's Okay That's Love as the number 1 romcom for Summer 2014, whilst ranking Fated To Love You as number 3 so... yeah :haha:

maamay

HSC
Where does everyone find out which dramas to watch?

I just watch Hallyu Back (a youtube channel) videos and decide from there :haha: She does drama reviews and stuff~
kdramastars haha i just look under the drama stories section and see if there's anything interesting.

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad

This OST from Its Okay Thats Love is gr8~

Contemplating on watching it now :haha:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)