Rate the Anime Above!!! (Forum Game) (1 Viewer)

Granck

HSC
Hello~
I'm Granck,
I want to play a game.
I want to practice with my English referencing techniques.
I'd like this thread to be a fun review/rate central where anyone can enter and find something new to watch.
Whilst giving players an excuse to practice referencing to a text, yay for English.
So here it goes:

Lay out===
Title of the previous user's series
Genre/s?
Brief description of the series.
What did you like?
What did you dislike?
Can you make a reference to one of the scenes that you like or dislike?
Rate? 0/100
Would you recommend it to someone?
Title of your series that you want someone to rate.

Rules===
-Try not to include mainstream anime, or extremely well known shows.
-Players should watch at least an episode or two before rating, this is to give a slightly justified view.
-Players should allude to a scene in that show when rating.
-Players should not spoil any part of the story.
-Players should not recommend inappropriate shows.
-Players should not ask another person to Rate the same show on that existing page (ie. On page 1, there is a recommendation of Ben-to, so that page should not have that recommendation again, though page 2 is allowed to recommend it again)
-Players have a 12 hour cool-down before making a post. (you gotta do other things besides watching anime ya' know...)
-Players can answer in one sentence answers.
-No anime is insufficient, recommend anything within reason.
-Manga is allowed, given that they do not have an anime.

Otherwise, have fun!

tl;dr Rate the above person's series, give an analysis of the series, give a personal taste of it, recommend your own show.

Last edited:

Granck

HSC
I guess I'll start.
Hm...

Sket Dance.
Comedy, Slice of Life, Parody
Sket Dance focuses on three character's (mis)adventures around a school, their aim, is to improve the school's campus life as "Handy men".
I like the series' ability to portray an issue, be it humorous, or serious and dark. It's always entertaining.
I dislike the lack of "proper" storyline, it's mostly comedy so it makes sense for it to not have a story..
A scene that I like would be the Gintama crossover, where the series has seemingly no story line to allow it to work.
Beaming as my favorite of all time, I give it 96/100, 4 points off for discontinuing the series...Q^Q
I recommend this to anyone who enjoyed the ol' Gintama, and would like it to have a modern "school" twist. Overall hilarious, and oddly doesn't deserve the lack of attention it had.

Next up: Nichijou, something nice and easy to start off with.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)