Good tv shows (1 Viewer)

cherrykaurr

HSC
N/A
HEYAAA!
I need some good TV Shows to watch.
My normal shows are; PLL, How to Get Away w/ Murder, OITNB, TWD, TEEN WOLF, Devious Maids. i think that's about it.

Any other good shows? Drama/comedy/scary/fantasy, anything basically really good. Old or new doesn't matter.

thank you for your suggestions :awesome:

Kittyrules

I'm your density
HSC
Breaking Bad - drama
Black Books - comedy
IT crowd - comedy
Whose line is it anyway (start with the 80's american, then move onto the 70s british, then the newest ones, can be found on yt) - comedy
Get Smart - comedy
Midsummer Murders - drama/detective
Sherlock - drama/detective

hayabusaboston

HSC
1. Breaking Bad-drama, 9.6/10 Imdb

2. Mr Robot (New show just came out in US)-drama, 9.2/10 imdb

3. Suits (Although pretty linear every episode, its just fun to watch how stuff resolves)-drama, 8.8/10 imdb

4. Boardwalk Empire-drama, 8.7/10 imdb

5. The Wire-drama, 9.4/10 imdb

6. Big Bang Theory-Comedy, 8.5/10 imdb

7. Modern Family-Comedy, 8.6/10 imdb

That should be enough to keep you occupied for next few months ^^

Last edited:

ashaaaa

HSC
Gossip Girl
The Vampire Diaires
The Carrie Diaries
Greys Anatomy - (if you're into medical shows)
Big Bang Theory
Sherlock
FRIENDS - ohmygod friends is life

EarthSci34

Good grief.
HSC
Skins is the best teen drama I've watched in my life.
When I watch this show, I literally can apply everything I've learned in English. Some of the lines are so poetic, the characters are multifaceted and the plot is really interesting to follow! If you are old enough, I suggest you take a look!

Brooklyn 99 is also a great series. Lighthearted and funny :)

Last edited:

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
Skins is the best teen drama I've watched in my life.
When I watch this show, I literally can apply everything I've learned in English. Some of the lines are so poetic, the characters are multifaceted and the plot is really interesting to follow! I suggest you are old enough, I suggest you take a look!

Brooklyn 99 is also a great series. Lighthearted and funny :)
Oh my god I love Skins. Maxie is so cute omg. I miss the first season people :'(

EarthSci34

Good grief.
HSC
Oh my god I love Skins. Maxie is so cute omg. I miss the first season people :'(
The first season is the best! :D Cassie's really awesome as well, she's been compared to 'Ophelia' of Hamlet many times!
The third 'generation' was quite a big disappointment... :L

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
why has the seminal text of our generation, how i met your mother, not mentioned yet

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
The first season is the best! :D Cassie's really awesome as well, she's been compared to 'Ophelia' of Hamlet many times!
The third 'generation' was quite a big disappointment... :L
I literally watched the first season at least 5 times it was that good. Yeah Cassie started out good and as my favourite character but later on she just became really bitchy, idk what happened to her :/

Ikr, when the new season started with Effy and her crew I just gave up because it was nothing like the first season and the actors :( Apparently Cook was good but I never ended up watching.

EarthSci34

Good grief.
HSC
I literally watched the first season at least 5 times it was that good. Yeah Cassie started out good and as my favourite character but later on she just became really bitchy, idk what happened to her :/

Ikr, when the new season started with Effy and her crew I just gave up because it was nothing like the first season and the actors :( Apparently Cook was good but I never ended up watching.

I agree- the first season just exudes a raw sense of authenticity that subsequent seasons fail to capture! TBH the first two seasons are the ones that I prefer just because of the well-thought out cast. Cassie got cheated on by Sid, so I guess her innocence was kinda 'wrecked'. Plus, when she was introduced she was already slowly imploding so I guess that just resulted with her being quite disagreeable.

The second generation is ok, I guess. They have these two characters (Emily and Naomi) that are simply so entertaining to watch! It drags on tho, and I don't really like the love triangle between Effy, Cook and Freddie. All three characters fall flat for me-- especially Freddie. idk.

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
current shows: mr robot, suits, hannibal

others: the office (both UK and US), true detective (season 1), the wire, sherlock, luther, breaking bad, fresh prince of bel air, house of cards, seinfeld, curb your enthusiasm

jono_jonoson

HSC
Fringe (all 5 seasons) - by J.J Abrams

Hands down best Science Fiction TV Series ever, and definitely J.J Abrams best TV Series - MUCH BETTER THAN LOST

faolan

HSC
I recommend Game of Thrones and Breaking Bad :)
Friends is also really good, as are Frasier and Seinfeld. Oldies, but goodies :D
I almost forgot one of the greatest television shows ever.....
DOCTOR WHO! :O

Last edited:

JuliusSeizure

HSC
HEYAAA!
I need some good TV Shows to watch.
My normal shows are; PLL, How to Get Away w/ Murder, OITNB, TWD, TEEN WOLF, Devious Maids. i think that's about it.

Any other good shows? Drama/comedy/scary/fantasy, anything basically really good. Old or new doesn't matter.

thank you for your suggestions :awesome:
Get netflix! Heaps of range on there! enjoy :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)