Cirque du Soleil's Varekai (1 Viewer)

Mutationis

Jun Ting Chau
HSC
is anyone planning to go see Varekai? it's an awesome show! i'm a huge fan of the Cirque and have seen Alegria and Quidam. can't wait to see handbalancing in particular!

the truth

HSC
i wish i could see it but coming from the country its probably not gonna happen... cirqu du soleil is awesome!!!
hopefully sbs will have shorts of cirque du soleil in the near future again

HSC
i saw saltimbanco a long time ago now... it was awesome! unfortunately though i could only go to 1 of either Varekai or Lano and Woodley's final show ever. i chose Lano and Woodley... dont hate me!

rozymisty

HSC
Is it showing in Melbourne at the moment? I saw it on tv and its not here in Brisbane till November.

JessfromPenriTH when u said lw's last show, do you mean their final show in November? Or where you live now? Im going to see thier final show as well in Melbourne, and I cant wait. They're sending me broke lol but its definately worth it. EVer since i heard they were breaking up, ive been I HAVE to go to their final ever show...I know that im going to be bawling!!!

Mutationis

Jun Ting Chau
HSC
Varekai will be in Melbourne from April 19th in 2007

HSC
i LOVE varekai!
actually...i am on here at the moment, trying to think if there is ANY way to make it one of my related texts for english...cause if i can, there is no way i can go wrong...i know everything about it! lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)