Varekai is here!!!! (1 Viewer)

Mutationis

Jun Ting Chau
HSC
Cirque du Soleil's Varekai is in Sydney. they are still setting up at the moment but the grand chapiteau (big top) seems mostly up. it premieres next thursday (10th August). i went today and took a couple of pics. it's the first swirl tent in Australia (Saltimbanco & Alegria were white tents, Quidam was a striped tent). Varekai will be playing at the Entertainment Quarter, Moore Park for a little over a month:

Sleiphnir

HSC
N/A
I am so looking forward to going but I have to wait until after the 26th of August. The wait will be worth it though and this time I get ot go VIP =) At Quidam I went A range but we had second row seats that were VIP designated - odd but an excellent view =)

namdog

HSC
i really hope i can see it while it's in Aus...otherwise i'll just catch it while it's in NZ later. I saw Quidam in NZ...

I really want to see one of the Vegas Cirques.

Mutationis

Jun Ting Chau
HSC
how was the character Icarus, Mark Halasi? i ask coz he is relatively new. and if anyone wants an upgrade voucher, let me know. i've got one that i don't need.

HSC
Mutationis said:
how was the character Icarus, Mark Halasi? i ask coz he is relatively new. and if anyone wants an upgrade voucher, let me know. i've got one that i don't need.
i didnt like him as much as anton...and i dont like irina as much as olga...but i knew i wouldnt see her...anton left just before the australian tour...so upset, lol.
but the show was awesome live...i cant believe i got to see my fav show live...cant wait for dralion to come! i love the silk act! the pas de duex!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)