Moola - Win free Money!!! (1 Viewer)

vintagevince

HSC
For Moola Invites, click the link below:

http://www.moola.com:80/moopubs/b2b/exc/join.jsp?sid=4d544d744f5445324d6a593d-2

- after you fill that out and hit submit, you will get an invite email. If you don't receive one in your inbox, make sure to check your junk mail, it might have gone there.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First of all, this thread is not a spam thread. You might be wondering why I am posting a huge thread when I only have 2 posts in total. You might also be wondering why I am asking you to play a game in another site. I'll be honest and I will tell you why before you read the rest of this. Whenever I get a person to join that site, I get a "referral", and if you guys end up making money there, they give me 4% of the money that you cash out with! You can also do this when you sign up, you start off with 3 invites so that you can invite your friends. Yes, this site is not a hoax, and yes you make money as I have and all my friends have.
I have 140 something invites left, so please feel free to use them. This is what I do when I am bored of studies!! Make money!

I recently found out about this new website called moola. It's a website where you play games, in order to make money. And if your wondering, yes, it is real money, many have already gotten paid. I have made 40$ so far. I apologize t o my foreign friends, but it's only available to Canada and the US.

It works like this. When you join, you receive one free penny. Every time you win a game, your money doubles. Eg, if you win 5 games in a row, your penny doubles 5 times... so

$0.01
$0.02
$0.04
$0.08
$0.16

You would have 16 cents. Sounds pathetic? Say if you won 5 more games after that.

$0.32
$0.64
$1.28
$2.56
$5.12

Still not too impressive? Now lets suppose you won the next 5 games.

$10.24
$20.48
$40.96
$81.92
$163.84

How about now? $163 sounds quite good. But if you managed to win 30 games in a row, that doubling your money 30 times starting at a penny. You would be at $10,737,418 ($10 million).

If your in a rush and don't care about how the games work, skip the red font.

There are 3 games to choose from.

Hi/Lo - This is a simple Hi/Lo card game vs another person. You have 4 lives, and can lock up to whatever card you wish (because when you lose a life, you are pushed back to your last locked card, which is the 1st by default) If it sounds confusing I assure you, it's not.

Rock, Paper, Scissors - This is, yes... you guessed it, and you know how to play it. Although this one is made with a little twist. In this, you are given a small amount of bonus points if you don't choose a particular option (eg, like you get 2 points extra, IF you don't choose rock) Your opponent might take advantage of this, and choose scissors. But regardless of what you both choose, the winner is the winner, but you won't get the 2 bonus points in the end, for choosing rock.

Gold Rush - This game is the most strategic in my opinion. There are 3 players. You, your opponent(another player) and the computer. Each one with gold rocks numbered 1-6. The goal is to outweigh your opponent so that whatever the computer spits out, is yours. for example... say the computer spits out a 5. This is the 2nd highest gold rock... (highest is 6) so you would WANT it. You choose to select your 6, and your opponent selects his 5. You win that round because your 6 is greater then his 5. So you receive your 6, your opponent's 5, and the computer's 5, totalling your score to 16. The first person to 32 is the winner.

Its quite simple how the site works, and how people double up, simply from other people with the same money. But how does the site pay out? Each time you play a game, you watch a 10 second Ad. After the Ad, you are asked a question (a very simple one) then you proceed to your game. Moola.com is paid to advertise other companies on its site. It's that simple.

you can also search and win money with the money wheel.

Make sure you verify your account, as you will get your boosters put into your account fast.

Thanks guys

Last edited:

vintagevince

HSC
Partisan said:
tl;dr

nothing to lose? or is it a variant of the latest internet scams ?

no, this is not an internet scam

If you don't believe me, google about it before you use the invite. and the only way i gain anything from this thread is if you win something from that site whicih would then give me a referral bonus. So without you winning money, would make this thread pointless to me.

thanks

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)