END OF HSC PARTY – Win DOUBLE BACKSTAGE PASSES to see Cut Copy & The Potbelleez (1 Viewer)

Bored of Studies

Administrator
Administrator
SKOOL-A-PALOOZA Friday 13th Nov @ Luna Park Big Top

FEATURING:

The Potbelleez , Cut Copy DJs , Bag Raiders , Ajax, Bang Gang Deejays , Stafford Bros, Timmy Trumpet, Tenzin and more on the last day of exams.

We are running a competition – WIN double back stage passes for you and a friend on the night. (winning response will be posted on a 10 meter banner inside the venue on the night!)

Just answer the question below and the funniest response wins. (the dirtier & more creative the better)

WHAT DOES “PALOOZA” MEAN?

Check out the site at WWW.SKOOLAPALOOZA.COM.AU

Last edited by a moderator:

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
Re: Massive Party – Last day of HSC!!

Wow, that thing totally doesn't look like it's going to be Bogan mecca : /

Last edited:

Uncle

Banned
HSC

Hey guys are you coming to SKOOL-A-PALOOZA?

It’s a massive party on the last day of HSC exams at Luna Park with a sick music lineup including The Potbelleez, Cut Copy, Bag Raiders, Ajax, Bang Gang DJ’s, The Stafford Bros, Timmy Trumpet, Tenzin, JAY2P

Age limit is 17+ so no worries if your underage. Get your tickets now on the website or at Moshtix or direct from Luna Park. Its going to be mad!

*you're

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC

I'll make sure I'm working that night so I can greet every single person who attends with a swift punch to the nose.

Wouldn't be so bad if it didn't have such an awful name and didn't patronise everyone with their subpar language.

:mad1:

Markoy

HSC
SKOOL-A-PALOOZA Friday 13th Nov @ Luna Park Big Top

FEATURING:

The Potbelleez , Cut Copy DJs , Bag Raiders , Ajax, Bang Gang Deejays , Stafford Bros, Timmy Trumpet, Tenzin and more on the last day of exams.

We are running a competition – WIN double back stage passes for you and a friend on the night. (winning response will be posted on a 10 meter banner inside the venue on the night!)

Just answer the question below and the funniest response wins. (the dirtier & more creative the better)

WHAT DOES “PALOOZA” MEAN?

I want free tickets :D Isn't palooza a party kind of thing? It's a suffix for an event that normally has alot of people in it. In this case, School party I guess??

Logey

HSC
wow this looks amazing, cut copy and bagraiders. Nobody else seems keen, but this be rad! So give me a few days to mull over a good response and then hand me the tickets!
oh yeah and how much is this event?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)