The opposite sex? (1 Viewer)

maryanneyeah

HSC
if youre a girl, what do you like most about being a girl? and if youre a guy what do you like most about being a guy??

i like the fact girls can dance and sing, and go shopping and not be called gay or weird. HAhaha andd we can pretty much wear baggy as clothes down the street and be called "cute", while you guys have to dress nice, or else you will just look like fucking hobos begging for money in the street. LOl kidding..

:D

HSC
I get called weird all the time. Then again, I play it up.

I like the fact that I can pass my species and nature (if holding an everstone) onto the next generation. Then again, I can't pass on my moveset, which is a shame.

xMaNx

HSC
I like having a my male parts instead of a hole, and getting to put it into the hole instead.

and what LOLsmith and gesh17 said.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
HAhaha andd we can pretty much wear baggy as clothes down the street and be called "cute", while you guys have to dress nice, or else you will just look like fucking hobos begging for money in the street. LOl kidding..

:D
I thought it was a the opposite?

alax dillon

HSC
i hate being a chick.

- girls are bitchy little cunts
- you cant make fart jokes
- when you work in hospitality, youre autmotaically expected to be a waitress, and the boys get the shifts in the kitchen when you have to carry plates
- bleeding from the vagina once a month sucks fuckin arse
- giving birth is most likely going to be the most traumatising experience of my life
- girls get shit on if they have a few roots every now and then, but guys are shouted as heroes
- you get looked at weird if you wanna have a drink with the boys
- you get accused of being an overly righteous feminist lesbian when you get shitty with all of the above.

why the fuck would you wanna be a chick?

arcticdbk

HSC
N/A
I like being able to act all demure and innocent and getting away with things hehehehehe

it works better on girls

random-1005

Banned
HSC
i hate being a chick.

- when you work in hospitality, youre autmotaically expected to be a waitress, and the boys get the shifts in the kitchen when you have to carry plates
- giving birth is most likely going to be the most traumatising experience of my life
- girls get shit on if they have a few roots every now and then, but guys are shouted as heroes
- you get accused of being an overly righteous feminist lesbian when you get shitty with all of the above.

nows thats a pretty impressive rant

xMaNx

HSC
i hate being a chick.

there there, come over to my place we'll fix you right up with your rooting issues.

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
i hate being a chick.

calm down

just coz ur a metho swilling inbred town bicycle

myst1fy

HSC
N/A
i hate being a chick.

because you're a bogan chick.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)