Watercooler Kelly Bensimon Is A PSA-holeKelly Killoren Bensimon (1 Viewer)

amilys

HSC
Will someone please clean up this mess?! Although it feels like a funnyordie.com skit Golf Instruction dvd box Golf Instruction on dvd, we all know that Real Housewives of New York's Kelly Bensimon is too dim to see what a joke it is that she's gone and recorded an anti-bullying public service announcement. In the priceless piece of evidence that will surely show up at her inevitable competency hearing, the leathery ex-model decries her fellow Housewives for "systematically" ganging up on her during the trip to Scary Island. "It's never OK," she says in the spot—which shines with all the stellar production quality of a sex tape—while completely ignoring that we have so far seen her call a pregnant Bethenny a "ho bag Prison Break dvd," tell Alex that she looked like a vampire THE 4400 seasons, and get arrested for punching out her own damn boyfriend! Apparently, nobody ever told old Kel that people who live in crack houses shouldn't throw stones.

Doctor Who dvd box
dr who season 1-4
Heroes complete box set
Cold Case on dvd
Star Trek The Original Series complete series
Dexter series 1-4
Band of Brothers dvd
Baby Einstein collection
Ally McBeal boxset
Married With Children dvd box set
The Tribe season dvd 1-5
The office dvd box
Star Trek Enterprise dvd set
Star Trek The Next Generation box set
Battlestar Galactica complete set
Prison Break dvd series
The Golden Girls boxset
mash collection
Deadwood dvd box
ER complete box set
Golf Instruction seasons
Charlie and Lola dvds
James Bond movies
007 dvd set
Mickey Mouse Disney
The West Wing complete box set
THE 4400 seasons

watsthebuzz

HSC
Ooohhh, another Kelly hater!! I hate her too. Why does she try to be fake all the time??? All those times when she was arguing with Bethenny, she always tried to hide the fact that she was losing the fight. And if she is a private person, like she claims, then why on earth would she do a reality tv show????I have a feeling there are a lot of Kellys in the world, which makes me even more annoyed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)