90 naruto episodes in 5 days (H) (1 Viewer)

michaeladz

HSC
N/A
LOL so I eventually managed to watch 90 episodes of naruto, jeez it is so addictive 8D I'm so stoked HAHA

HSC
Uni Grad
I watched 50 eps of bleach in 2 days/3, and prolly similar for one piece, ive only seen the first ep of naruto and it didnt get me in at all, need to watch like 10 or so, so I can see if it gets good or is aids as everyone says it is.

cheezcake

Callipygian Member
HSC
Anime is the most addictive stuff in the world -_-'
Fillers are the only downside haha

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
I watched about 50 episodes in 2 days, and skipped about 20 of fillers >_>

annagurl

HSC
N/A
annagurl's anime recommendations:
- Kimi no todoke [if you're into really cliche lovey dovey sort of animes]
- Naruto shipuuden [Because naruto is epic]
- Soul eater [I didn't like it at first, but it got good towards the end]
- Death note [Epic.]
- Katekyo Hitman Reborn [I love this one <3]

cheezcake

Callipygian Member
HSC
Love naruto, don't really like Bleach. But Death Note is the best anime in terms of story and pacing.

gesh17

HSC
N/A
annagurl's anime recommendations:
- Kimi no todoke [if you're into really cliche lovey dovey sort of animes]
- Naruto shipuuden [Because naruto is epic]
- Soul eater [I didn't like it at first, but it got good towards the end]
- Death note [Epic.]
- Katekyo Hitman Reborn [I love this one <3]
I think Naruto is probably a bit better than Naruto Shipuuden. Although the battles are more advanced, it does not seem to be as addictive or epic as it once was.

Love naruto, don't really like Bleach. But Death Note is the best anime in terms of story and pacing.
Actually, I think Death Note drops off a bit after about 20 episodes when L dies - both in terms of story and pacing IMO. Honey and Clover I & II is probably the most well-paced anime I reckon.

gesh17

HSC
N/A
In terms of epic anime, I really like One Piece. It's long running, absolutely hillarious and I cannot remember ever seeing a bad episode - even the fillers are quite solid. The G-8 Arc was better than the main storyline arcs in some animes.

sinophile

HSC
N/A
I think Naruto is probably a bit better than Naruto Shipuuden. Although the battles are more advanced, it does not seem to be as addictive or epic as it once was.

Actually, I think Death Note drops off a bit after about 20 episodes when L dies - both in terms of story and pacing IMO. Honey and Clover I & II is probably the most well-paced anime I reckon.
naruto shippuden is complete shit and naruto ceased to be the great whirlwind of fun it once was when that war betweent he sand and the leaf shit started

kooltrainer

HSC
in naruto, the battles are definitely more advanced.. i seems like shippuden sometimes have repeated animation of punches /kicks when they fight... thats soo like dragon ball z old school style lol ... but there are still advanced fights though.. eg pain vs naruto... only in those big fights though..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)