Yep so my motivation for hsc was the kpop concert!....... (1 Viewer)

rayy_bann

HSC
I know alot of Asians are going. But I'm not this is so sad.... I wanted to go so badly except none of my friends are interested or have money lol. I wish I was in an kpop fan dominated school. Oh wells at least my hsc present aka Korean trip should compensate to some extent :)!!! Anyone else have other exciting plans that have been cancelled or is actually still continuing post hsc!? Soz for those who are still doing hsc, good luck!

Yallaby1

HSC
omg i know right, i wana go kpop fest except i wont be allowed and don't have the money......it would have been awesome...even more hype if BigBang was going...if you like to discuss and brag about kpop and dramas like me, you can join a website called me2day...it helps me know whats going on with k-pop news and all...p.s. YES! HSC ALMOST OVER :)

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
Lol im going and white, i wouldn't have went if i had to sit alone though haha - a friend is going too. (but he is asian so thats not going to help with not standing out so badly in the crowd haha)

HSC
Uni Grad
I know alot of Asians are going. But I'm not this is so sad.... I wanted to go so badly except none of my friends are interested or have money lol. I wish I was in an kpop fan dominated school. Oh wells at least my hsc present aka Korean trip should compensate to some extent :)!!! Anyone else have other exciting plans that have been cancelled or is actually still continuing post hsc!? Soz for those who are still doing hsc, good luck!
Yeah, wished I was in a school like that. I think Baulkham Hills is the most kpop fan dominated school in NSW, judging by the number of ppl going to the concert.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)