My room transition before-after hsc (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
haha it is pretty small because of all the furniture.
I have like a corner desk, so I save heaps of space that way.

My room isn't too big either, but I shove everything against the wall.

I can fit a corner desk, book shelf, chest of draws, a plasma tv and a queen sized bed in my room+ still have free space :D

I am the queen of space maximization, yo!

MrBrightside

Brightest Member
HSC
N/A
your room looked pretty clean before and after HSC.

jamesfirst

HSC
your room looked pretty clean before and after HSC.
haha. Didn't you see the pile of garbage (papers) in front of the DVD shelf.

The furniture was all over the place because I was so eager to rearrange the room after physics exam.

omurice

HSC
N/A
My bedroom was a mess before HSC, I can't say much about after because I'm going through HSC right now. Hopefully I'll get a new shelf to put all my crap - I mean, textbooks. In my defence, my room is also a storage room for my parents (since it used to be the garage), the wardrobes and one shelf don't cut it, since the one taking the most area is the keyboard. (* ̄m ̄)

My main problem is the pile of textbooks, exercise books, booklets and previous assessment tasks - which I plan placing them on the said shelf once I get it. But then I might have to rearrange the posters and prints I stuck on the side of the wardrobes since I don't like the texture of the wall, nor the thought of putting blu tack on it. Why am I such a picky semi-hoarder? (-_-)

Wait. I got it, I'll change half of the layout of my room, shove the bed to the side and build a small maze with the storage furniture~!ヽ(^。^)ノ It's fool proof! Wait, wait, wait... I reduced the surface area for the posters. Damn it! (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)