Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 71

Thread: Pokemon

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    HSC
    2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    120
    Rep Power
    5

    Pokemon

    So, what does everyone think about pokemon?

  2. #2
    :)
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    HSC
    N/A
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,184
    Rep Power
    6

    Re: Pokemon

    i wanna be, the very best. Like no one ever was.
    Bachelor of Science, University of Western Sydney

  3. #3
    :)
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    HSC
    N/A
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,184
    Rep Power
    6

    Re: Pokemon

    TO CATCH THEM IS MY REAL TEST, TO TRAiN THEM IS MY CAUSSSEEEEEE
    Bachelor of Science, University of Western Sydney

  4. #4
    Rambling Spirit
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    HSC
    N/A
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    6,969
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: Pokemon

    Pokethon after HSC

  5. #5
    nigga mirakon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    HSC
    2011
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,229
    Rep Power
    8

    Re: Pokemon

    i swear we already have like a zillion pokemon threads lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Bored_of_HSC View Post
    Fuck you cunt get back in yo pokeball

  6. #6
    Allah_1
    Guest

    Re: Pokemon

    Quote Originally Posted by SpiralFlex View Post
    Pokethon after HSC
    This SpiralFlex guy sounds like a real loser.

    Allah does not approve.

  7. #7
    fake based bitch PaterzAttack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    HSC
    2011
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    982
    Rep Power
    7

    Re: Pokemon

    pokemon raised me.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaysexy View Post
    filos are the black asians
    simple


    Nice, was just wiping the window in the bathroom and the cover for the fan came off and the fan blades smashed into a million pieces, narrowly missing my eyes and hitting my face. Are there any other hazards we should be aware of?

  8. #8
    Cult of Personality Shadowdude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    HSC
    2010
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    12,214
    Rep Power
    14

    Re: Pokemon



    or for those who like violin

    B Arts / B Science (Advanced Mathematics), UNSW

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    HSC
    2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Posts
    252
    Rep Power
    4

    Re: Pokemon

    it sucks wang
    ~~~~~***ohhh nooo not the birdie boiler~~!@2

  10. #10
    Ancient Orator 4025808's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    HSC
    2011
    Uni Grad
    2017
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    中國農村稻農
    Posts
    4,380
    Rep Power
    9

    Re: Pokemon

    Pokemon ftw (Y)
    B Engineering (Petroleum) / B Science (Mathematics, Statistics) @ UNSW

    For Maths Tutoring inquiries, please visit here: http://community.boredofstudies.org/...d.php?t=281590

  11. #11
    !! Thief's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    HSC
    2013
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    561
    Rep Power
    6

    Re: Pokemon


  12. #12
    gone
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    HSC
    2007
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    in my own pants
    Posts
    6,682
    Rep Power
    13

    Re: Pokemon

    currently spending my time to and from uni iv breeding and ev training a team for the e4 rematch and the battle subway (white version).
    so fkn tedious trying to get good iv's
    took 10hrs to get a zoroark with max iv's in special attack and speed. Ideally i would have wanted 31 iv's in hp as well, but im not lucky enough with breeding lol. or patient enough.

    now onto getting a larvesta with 31 iv's in special attack, speed, and defense (hp would be good too). Got lucky today and hatched one with max iv's in speed and defense.

  13. #13
    fake based bitch PaterzAttack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    HSC
    2011
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    982
    Rep Power
    7

    Re: Pokemon

    Quote Originally Posted by Omie Jay View Post
    currently spending my time to and from uni iv breeding and ev training a team for the e4 rematch and the battle subway (white version).
    so fkn tedious trying to get good iv's
    took 10hrs to get a zoroark with max iv's in special attack and speed. Ideally i would have wanted 31 iv's in hp as well, but im not lucky enough with breeding lol. or patient enough.

    now onto getting a larvesta with 31 iv's in special attack, speed, and defense (hp would be good too). Got lucky today and hatched one with max iv's in speed and defense.
    i understand nothing of what you just said

    why does pokemon have to be srs bsns

    why can't it just be water beats fire, fire beats grass, grass beats water
    Quote Originally Posted by jaysexy View Post
    filos are the black asians
    simple


    Nice, was just wiping the window in the bathroom and the cover for the fan came off and the fan blades smashed into a million pieces, narrowly missing my eyes and hitting my face. Are there any other hazards we should be aware of?

  14. #14
    !! Thief's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    HSC
    2013
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    561
    Rep Power
    6

    Re: Pokemon

    Well if you get into online battling, then people do that sort of thing to try and gain an edge over their opponent. Just being lv100 ain't good enough anymore.

  15. #15
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    HSC
    2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    157
    Rep Power
    5

    Re: Pokemon

    Quote Originally Posted by ZombieApocalypse View Post
    i wanna be, the very best. Like no one ever was.
    +1 Beat me to it ~_~
    HSC 2014:
    English Advanced | Math Extension II | Chemistry | Physics | SOR I
    Atar Aim: 95+ (Achieved~)
    BE (Hons)/Commerce @UNSW'15

  16. #16
    et tu kaz1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    HSC
    2009
    Uni Grad
    2018
    Gender
    Undisclosed
    Location
    Vespucci Beach
    Posts
    7,007
    Rep Power
    12

    Re: Pokemon

    Quote Originally Posted by PaterzAttack View Post
    i understand nothing of what you just said

    why does pokemon have to be srs bsns

    why can't it just be water beats fire, fire beats grass, grass beats water
    and psychic beats all
    cracker

  17. #17
    Philosopher. Demento1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    HSC
    2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    868
    Rep Power
    5

    Re: Pokemon

    Only the first generation of pokemon were good. Soon, the industry began running out of ideas...

  18. #18
    gone
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    HSC
    2007
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    in my own pants
    Posts
    6,682
    Rep Power
    13

    Re: Pokemon

    Quote Originally Posted by kaz1 View Post
    and psychic beats all
    lol that was fucked.
    gen 1: psychic only weak to ghost and bug, i dont think there were even ghost moves (i think lick was normal back then), no bug moves apart from twinneedle (i think, which was weak anyways), only 1 dragon pokemon evolutionary line, no dragon moves.

    now it's a more balanced and more srs rpg.

  19. #19
    townie for worst user pony_magician's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    HSC
    2011
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    1,050
    Rep Power
    5

    Re: Pokemon

    Quote Originally Posted by PaterzAttack View Post
    i understand nothing of what you just said

    why does pokemon have to be srs bsns

    why can't it just be water beats fire, fire beats grass, grass beats water
    yeah i just pick the cute ones and name them things like dick poo and cunt
    like most autistic people, i have an intense, almost sexual, love for trains

    Quote Originally Posted by enoilgam View Post
    I know it's not nice to laugh at people in wheelchairs, but I cant help it.

  20. #20
    !! Thief's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    HSC
    2013
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    561
    Rep Power
    6

    Re: Pokemon

    Quote Originally Posted by Demento1 View Post
    Only the first generation of pokemon were good. Soon, the industry began running out of ideas...
    I loved it up til 3rd gen - Sapphire/Ruby were pretty awesome.

  21. #21
    gone
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    HSC
    2007
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    in my own pants
    Posts
    6,682
    Rep Power
    13

    Re: Pokemon

    loved all gens.

    trainer 4 lyf.

  22. #22
    et tu kaz1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    HSC
    2009
    Uni Grad
    2018
    Gender
    Undisclosed
    Location
    Vespucci Beach
    Posts
    7,007
    Rep Power
    12

    Re: Pokemon

    How many pokemon has Ash caught?
    cracker

  23. #23
    fake based bitch PaterzAttack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    HSC
    2011
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    982
    Rep Power
    7

    Re: Pokemon

    basically none

    prof. oak gave him pikachu

    and he gives away/sets free his other pokemon
    Quote Originally Posted by jaysexy View Post
    filos are the black asians
    simple


    Nice, was just wiping the window in the bathroom and the cover for the fan came off and the fan blades smashed into a million pieces, narrowly missing my eyes and hitting my face. Are there any other hazards we should be aware of?

  24. #24
    townie for worst user pony_magician's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    HSC
    2011
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    1,050
    Rep Power
    5

    Re: Pokemon

    you're retarded if you say you only love the ~*original 150*~ i mean yeah some of the new pokemon are a bit shitty but fuck off. how is a game meant to progress at all using the same 150 shitty pokemon
    like most autistic people, i have an intense, almost sexual, love for trains

    Quote Originally Posted by enoilgam View Post
    I know it's not nice to laugh at people in wheelchairs, but I cant help it.

  25. #25
    fake based bitch PaterzAttack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    HSC
    2011
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    982
    Rep Power
    7

    Re: Pokemon

    Quote Originally Posted by pony_magician View Post
    you're retarded if you say you only love the ~*original 150*~ i mean yeah some of the new pokemon are a bit shitty but fuck off. how is a game meant to progress at all using the same 150 shitty pokemon
    ok

    i get what you're saying

    but

    http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi...ok%C3%A9mon%29
    Quote Originally Posted by jaysexy View Post
    filos are the black asians
    simple


    Nice, was just wiping the window in the bathroom and the cover for the fan came off and the fan blades smashed into a million pieces, narrowly missing my eyes and hitting my face. Are there any other hazards we should be aware of?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •