any help please? what school that offers short courses in photography? (1 Viewer)

whemand

HSC
N/A
Hi! I’m still in my fourth year high school but I’m now planning for college. I don’t want to enroll in a 4 or 5 years course because I think it’s not even practical. Enrolling in a 4-year course means I will have to take up some subjects which aren’t related to the work or career. Since I am into photography, I would like to enroll in a short course sydney in photography. I want a short course that will cover all the basics of photography. By the way, I’m from Sydney so does anyone know a university or a school in Sydney which offer short courses in photography?

Last edited:

ilikecats

Meow meow meow meow meow?
HSC
Uni Grad

AlexPott

HSC
N/A
I agree with Ilikecats on Macquarie.

I have met two people who have studies photography there and from all reports it sounded quite good. I think it'd be worth checking out and even speaking to anyone already enrolled there if you are unsure. It's quite a low commitment in terms of time and cost so if you find it isn't your thing, you haven't blown years and thousands to figure that out.

Alex

milano123

HSC
N/A
You efforts to provide us so nice and useful information are pretty good.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)