Celebrities going to university (1 Viewer)

Do you support celebrities going to uni?

• Yes

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters

Sathius005

HSC
Uni Grad
Celebrities going to university.
Celebrities are now going to university to get a degree. Some celebrities who became millionaires at the age of 10 are now going to uni. They are studying Bachelor of Economics at some of the top business schools in America. Some of these celebrities want to become President of America and make a difference in the world. They don’t want to be the “dumb blondes on television,” want to be educated and informed. Celebrities are increasingly becoming interested in political history and political information management. Some celebrities include the Olsen twins. Do you think this is a good idea?

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
Celebrities going to university.
Celebrities are now going to university to get a degree. Some celebrities who became millionaires at the age of 10 are now going to uni. They are studying Bachelor of Economics at some of the top business schools in America. Some of these celebrities want to become President of America and make a difference in the world. They don’t want to be the “dumb blondes on television,” want to be educated and informed. Celebrities are increasingly becoming interested in political history and political information management. Some celebrities include the Olsen twins. Do you think this is a good idea?
i am sure that if you dissect the bodies of many celebrities you will find the olsen twins inside

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
no its a fucking atrocious idea as far as the future of the nation is concerned

luciddreams

HSC
I don't think there is any problem with them wanting to pursue academic endeavours. But occasionally it is questionable if the celebrities paid their way into prestigious universities because that I would be pissed about. They wouldn't be trying to upstage their public appearance but they would be contributing to cooperate greed which I personally find disgusting!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)