red hot chilli peppers rocks! (1 Viewer)

nfnz69

hey...anyone here goin to the red hot chilli peppers (rhcp) + papa roach concert next friday (nov 29th)? that concert is gonna rock sydney! the ticket is pretty expensive tho...$91! but its kinda worth it coz both rhcp and papa roach are performing!

one more thing...pearl jam concert next february! the tix r running out. the feb 11, 12 (maybe 13) r SOLD OUT! the only tix left r for feb 14 (valz day!). the tix cost around $79! that concert should be mad too!

anyone going to these concerts plz reply! ;)

AstralGal

I'm going to chilli peppers!! I'm going with my ex bf, should be interesting...
We bought the tickets the day they came out and then he broke up with me 2 days before the hsc started
oh welll
we're still good friends though so it should be fun
i'm so excited about it!!

GJ_JOE

blood brother
a friend of mine is gettin' free backstage passes to one of the RHCP shows...and his not even a fan!

CrazyDipp

oh i'd love to be goin to rhcp gig!!!
its on my bday to... so its a real bummer i dun have tickets...
wot sucks even more...
my bf n friends r going...
wot a wicked bday i'll have!!!

natt

well my formal is on the day of the sydney concert so that was a bummer.
but not as unforunate as crazydipp..so why didnt u get tix with ur friends.!!?
and happy brithday ..bit early arent i

GJ_JOE

blood brother
Originally posted by CrazyDipp
i wasnt good friends wif the ppl im good friends wif now wen they got their tix...
thats weird...i made a whole bunch of new friends after high school finished (but never bothered talking to these ppl during high school)...i still hang out with my long-time friends too of cause

Dan_the_man

One of my friends ditched the Chilli's for the formal... bad move... cos the formal sucked... it would've been awesome to be there

GJ_JOE

blood brother
my friend told me his sister's bf missed RHCP first time they were here and they're his fav band.....he was so happy he made it to their recent show that he cried during one of the songs ( his like 25y.o) lol!

coolgee6

HSC
Spread the word VIBE on radio skid row 88.9fm 9L0-412 braindumps - testking
(sydney) is back on air! Check the show out on tuesdays 4pm-6pm for all the latest exclusives r&b, hip hop and rap music!your shout outs and requests.

Speed6

Retired '16
HSC
N/A
What the f is red hot chilli peppers anyway?? When I first saw the thread title I thought it was a spice people were discussing.

BlugyBlug

HSC
hey...anyone here goin to the red hot chilli peppers (rhcp) + papa roach concert next friday (nov 29th)? that concert is gonna rock sydney! the ticket is pretty expensive tho...$91! but its kinda worth it coz both rhcp and papa roach are performing!

one more thing...pearl jam concert next february! the tix r running out. the feb 11, 12 (maybe 13) r SOLD OUT! the only tix left r for feb 14 (valz day!). the tix cost around $79! that concert should be mad too!

anyone going to these concerts plz reply! ;)
Yeah i'll be there

Rhinoz8142

HSC
Uni Grad
What the f is red hot chilli peppers anyway?? When I first saw the thread title I thought it was a spice people were discussing.
Its a very old rock band, their music is alrite. but I dont fancy it.

They were very popular around in 01/03. Life was so simple back then :/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)